Xbox One could outship PS4 3-to-1 this year

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's on a per year basis. But overall they have lost money on the ps3.

Naw, if they are making money then that was what I was talking about.

shyt I was wrong, my bad. I really don't keep up with this stuff I shouldn't have assumed that because Sony was losing money that PS3 was too. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
LOL @ yall beleiving some analysts :duck: when it's not even that clown Pachter.... :laff:

But continue to :cook: and have hope. :pachaha:
So now Patcher is even reputable at this point? Why, cuz some "people" put him on a pedestal :rudy:
Well you know me Black Mike Patch here.
And here is sony saying they PS3 sales where down overall in 2012 which contradicts everything
Sony’s Fiscal Year 2012: PS3 Sales down, PS Vita Struggles | PLAYERESSENCE
And its been that way since 2009
PS3, PS2, PSP Software Sales Down
And I didn't even link where sony finally revealed they were grouping PS2 with PS3 but reporting it as PS3 sales (shipped) but I guess thats worth overlooking :laff:
Meanwhile here is M$ saying how they the only console in history to improve sales year after year
2009 record breaking year for Xbox
Xbox 360 Records Its Biggest Year Ever
2010 new record broken that they set the year before
NPDs: Xbox 360 Records 37 Percent Sales Increase from Last Year, Move Owns Top 10 Accessories
2011 entire industry is suffering, except for Kinect and Xbox. Both setting records
Xbox 360 still number 1 as sales reach record levels - Neowin

I can easily pull up articles from each one of those years with... well, with Michael Patcher saying how PS3 will overtake xbox :leon:
2009 Analyst Michael Pachter predicts PS3 will overtake Xbox 360 - Sacramento gaming industry | Examiner.com
And I could continue to pull up articles from each year but lets just look at Michael Patchers track record.

Does Michael Pachter Know What He's Talking About? A Look at Industry Analyst Michael Pachter's Track Record

Yeah, I'd now like to move back to the original topic which is how the fukk can sony be selling more systems when I am showing your proof that it isn't possible. Maybe I'm wrong, just somebody show me where they sold these systems. It shouldn't be hard to find, right :popcorn:

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
So let me get this straight.

PS3 Launch this generation with:

-Negative Buzz
-Huge price disadvantage ($599)
-Difficult to program for
-A year late
-Bad multiplatform games

And the Playstation brand managed to survive the storm and is now in 2nd place globally.

Meanwhile PS4 is going into next gen:

-Positive buzz
-Good price advantage ($399)
-Easier to program for
-Clearly better specs
-Huge indy support
-Launch on time without giving Xbox a 1 year advantage
-Good chance that multiplatfrom games will run and look better on their platform

But the Playstation platform is gonna die this time? :heh: Bruh...Where's the logic?

thanks for proving my point...the only different was the blu-ray and Sony did exactly what you did...SURVIVED. they didnt succeed, they didnt win this generation...they just managed to hold on. Its pretty evident in the fact Gears of War 3 crushed all of what Sony did combined.

I can't believe people defend this advanced blu-ray player from Sony...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So now Patcher is even reputable at this point? Why, cuz some "people" put him on a pedestal :rudy:
Well you know me Black Mike Patch here.
And here is sony saying they PS3 sales where down overall in 2012 which contradicts everything
Sony’s Fiscal Year 2012: PS3 Sales down, PS Vita Struggles | PLAYERESSENCE
And its been that way since 2009
PS3, PS2, PSP Software Sales Down
And I didn't even link where sony finally revealed they were grouping PS2 with PS3 but reporting it as PS3 sales (shipped) but I guess thats worth overlooking :laff:
Meanwhile here is M$ saying how they the only console in history to improve sales year after year
2009 record breaking year for Xbox
Xbox 360 Records Its Biggest Year Ever
2010 new record broken that they set the year before
NPDs: Xbox 360 Records 37 Percent Sales Increase from Last Year, Move Owns Top 10 Accessories
2011 entire industry is suffering, except for Kinect and Xbox. Both setting records
Xbox 360 still number 1 as sales reach record levels - Neowin

I can easily pull up articles from each one of those years with... well, with Michael Patcher saying how PS3 will overtake xbox :leon:
2009 Analyst Michael Pachter predicts PS3 will overtake Xbox 360 - Sacramento gaming industry | Examiner.com
And I could continue to pull up articles from each year but lets just look at Michael Patchers track record.

Does Michael Pachter Know What He's Talking About? A Look at Industry Analyst Michael Pachter's Track Record

Yeah, I'd now like to move back to the original topic which is why the fukk can sony be selling more systems when I am showing your proof that it isn't possible. Maybe I'm wrong, just somebodys how me where they sold these systems. It should be hard to find, right :popcorn:

Didn't read all dat, but my point is that dude at least needs to get to Pachter's clown ass level.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Didn't read all dat, but my point is that dude at least needs to get to Pachter's clown ass level.
GTFOH bruh, you are on Patchers clown ass level for thinking he is on any level :snoop:
You can't say shyt to what I just posted, thats why "you didn't read it" which is the reason you are "ignorant" to the topics you love to stan over. Get on MY LEVEL :win:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To keep it funky with yall, im not following none of these links, it doesnt affect how I game, and doesnt put money in my pocket. I really dont care who sells what, as long as they both sell enough to stay afloat. Link me to new games or new ways to game and Im there. this whole watching MS or Sony's pockets is cool for discussion, but who giving a shyt...who ever ships more this holiday season will sell more simple as that. fukk that xbox is $100 more, and PS4 doesnt really have better games than the xbox. fukk the kinect, fukk controllers, fukk online, fukk paywalls, fukk twitch, fukk hdmi in, fukk it all

Whoever ships more will sell more, simple as that. If its true that xbox has 3:1 iconsoles shipped over PS4 then it will triple its sale and same goes for PS4

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To keep it funky with yall, im not following none of these links, it doesnt affect how I game, and doesnt put money in my pocket. I really dont care who sells what, as long as they both sell enough to stay afloat. Link me to new games or new ways to game and Im there. this whole watching MS or Sony's pockets is cool for discussion, but who giving a shyt...who ever ships more this holiday season will sell more simple as that. fukk that xbox is $100 more, and PS4 doesnt really have better games than the xbox. fukk the kinect, fukk controllers, fukk online, fukk paywalls, fukk twitch, fukk hdmi in, fukk it all

Whoever ships more will sell more, simple as that. If its true that xbox has 3:1 iconsoles shipped over PS4 then it will triple its sale and same goes for PS4

:whoa:For 2013

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
GTFOH bruh, you are on Patchers clown ass level for thinking he is on any level :snoop:
You can't say shyt to what I just posted, thats why "you didn't read it" which is the reason you are "ignorant" to the topics you love to stan over. Get on MY LEVEL :win:

:pachaha:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So you saying rekkapryde never used outdated articles? :mjpls:

The difference is courtdog is just posting random old articles that don't have shyt to do with what's going on now or is incomplete info. Rekkapryde at least brought up articles to prove Sony is making money on the PS3.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
The difference is courtdog is just posting random old articles that don't have shyt to do with what's going on now or is incomplete info. Rekkapryde at least brought up articles to prove Sony is making money on the PS3.

So two wrongs make a right gotcha breh :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's not what those links prove though. Those links show that Sony is no longer losing money on each ps3. But overall Sony has lost a lot of money on the "ps3 era"