Xbox One could outship PS4 3-to-1 this year

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The difference is courtdog is just posting random old articles that don't have shyt to do with what's going on now or is incomplete info. Rekkapryde at least brought up articles to prove Sony is making money on the PS3.
No, the difference is I'm artistic you au... fukkin retarded :whew:
My links where from each year showing how sony was declining in sales. Why would there be a 2013 article on sonys sales declining in 2009, 10, 11 :what:
You really tried to fault me for showing you what is really going on? :wow:
I wish it wasn't try, but the console war has people acting so dumb I say mean things. fukking retarded, moronic, idiotic. All that applies to your post bruh. I feel like I'm posting with some 6th graders or some shyt.

I'm even more perplexed that some xbots took your stupidity as fact :snoop:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No, the difference is I'm artistic you au... fukkin retarded :whew:
My links where from each year showing how sony was declining in sales. Why would there be a 2013 article on sonys sales declining in 2009, 10, 11 :what:
You really tried to fault me for showing you what is really going on? :wow:
I wish it wasn't try, but the console war has people acting so dumb I say mean things. fukking retarded, moronic, idiotic. All that applies to your post bruh. I feel like I'm posting with some 6th graders or some shyt.

I'm even more perplexed that some xbots took your stupidity as fact :snoop:

133384177415.png

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Naw, if they are making money then that was what I was talking about.

shyt I was wrong, my bad. I really don't keep up with this stuff I shouldn't have assumed that because Sony was losing money that PS3 was too. :yeshrug:
Sony loses money because they refuse to price their product competitively.

Their tvs are still priced at a premium even though cheaper brands can match the quality and for the same price you can always get better.

Their gaming division is one of the only divisions they actually make profits.

I think sony would become a gaming only company like nintendo before they kill off the playstation brand

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Their tvs are still priced at a premium even though cheaper brands can match the quality and for the same price you can always get better.

I think sony would become a gaming only company like nintendo before they kill off the playstation brand
Like I said bruh, I wish sony the best, we as consumers need both companies to be strong, so we can get the best products

I do hope Nintendo goes the software route tho, I miss super smash, and im not buying a wii, no game could make me the controller are too :sadcam: for me, but ill probably cop a ps4 once they get a few good exclusives

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Sony's game division lost money every year this gen. They JUST started making a profit, and its minimal
Here's an article from 4 days ago (I hope that isn't too old) on this exact subject
PS3 now makes money (as well as playing games) | PLAY Magazine
So if sony was doing what you suggested? They'd of been bankrupt already.
In fact, sony investors are saying they should divide the company because they don't want sony's game/tv division to make all the other divisions weaker.
http://playeressence.com/sonys-main-investor-says-the-firm-should-split-the-entertainment-and-electronics-divisions/

Just remember who is stanning, and who is dropping knowledge out here :win:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Sony's game division lost money every year this gen. They JUST started making a profit, and its minimal
Here's an article from 4 days ago (I hope that isn't too old) on this exact subject
PS3 now makes money (as well as playing games) | PLAY Magazine
So if sony was doing what you suggested? They'd of been bankrupt already.
In fact, sony investors are saying they should divide the company because they don't want sony's game/tv division to make all the other divisions weaker.
Sony’s Main Investor says the firm Should Split the Entertainment and Electronics Divisions | PLAYERESSENCE

Just remember who is stanning, and who is dropping knowledge out here :win:

I been trying to tell these Fanboys who think Sony is their friends and that Sony cares about gaming blah blah. The truth is Sony is a shell of its former self. Sony was Apple before Apple. If you had Sony products in the 80s and 90s that meant you had the best and you had money. Now Sony electronics aint shyt. They can't give away there over priced tv and electronics fast enough. If the Playstation did what it did this current gen Sony will go bankrupt. Sony fanboys have revisionist history syndrom. According to them they won this generation and already one the next one. :usure:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been trying to tell these Fanboys who think Sony is their friends and that Sony cares about gaming blah blah. The truth is Sony is a shell of its former self. Sony was Apple before Apple. If you had Sony products in the 80s and 90s that meant you had the best and you had money. Now Sony electronics aint shyt. They can't give away there over priced tv and electronics away fast enough. If the Playstation did what it did this current gen Sony will go bankrupt. Sony fanboys have revisionist history syndrom. According to them they won this generation and already one the next one. :usure:

:heh: meanwhile xbox has to play catchup to blu-ray because they thought their HD-DVD bullshyt would pop off. i have a sony bravia 55inch 120hz DLP. the TV was made in 07 but it's still flawless :ohlawd:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:heh: meanwhile xbox has to play catchup to blu-ray because they thought their HD-DVD bullshyt would pop off. i have a sony bravia 55inch 120hz DLP. the TV was made in 07 but it's still flawless :ohlawd:

Lol how naive you are. HD-dvd was not their shyt. It was toshiba's shyt. And to this day Sony had to sell their soul (PS3) and profits to win that war. Dare I say if HD-dvd had won it would have fared better than Blu-ray ever did.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol how naive you are. HD-dvd was not their shyt. It was toshiba's shyt. And to this day Sony had to sell their soul (PS3) and profits to win that war. Dare I say if HD-dvd had won it would have fared better than Blu-ray ever did.

:dead:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ignore this dude, he has something wrong with his head, like I am really worried about him