Xbox One could outship PS4 3-to-1 this year

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ignore this dude, he has something wrong with his head, like I am really worried about him

mods should start pruning all your sleeper cell alias accounts, shyt is getting ridiculous at this point.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
mods should start pruning all your sleeper cell alias accounts, shyt is getting ridiculous at this point.

Yeah this nikka created this account a year ago, getting ready for the stan wars...true dedication...was court at Comic con? I'll have proof later when I do my next gen gaming experience thread in a couple days , and give out some PS+ codes for my coli bros

I got a nice pic of Lyndsy Fonseca :whew:

Oh yeah congrats on being the first person ever on any site to get on my ignore list...you made history bruh :clap:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:heh: meanwhile xbox has to play catchup to blu-ray because they thought their HD-DVD bullshyt would pop off. i have a sony bravia 55inch 120hz DLP. the TV was made in 07 but it's still flawless :ohlawd:
To catch up to Blu-ray you said :bryan:
2 fun facts maybe you didn't know about..

1.) Blu-ray is the first medium in history to not kill off the previous medium (DVD) and still trails it in sales more times than not

2.) Downloading has passed Blu-ray as well so Blu-ray is actually 3rd now

You only talking about Blu-ray because PS3 had it and xbox didn't. The PS3 didn't actually use the extra space for games. And most games might have more content on its xbox counterpart since they are more aggressive on securing exclusive content (Tru Story)

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ignore me why?
Not you, the marcus dude or something, my bad shyt got fukked up probably when I put him on ignore

I can handle stans (nikkas is funny, and can bring a balance to my xbox excitement), but dumb nikkas, naw Im off that

Oh, nvm reread what I worte to you, I was Telling you to ignore him (the guy you were quoting), not for the forum to ignore you.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony's game division lost money every year this gen. They JUST started making a profit, and its minimal
Here's an article from 4 days ago (I hope that isn't too old) on this exact subject
PS3 now makes money (as well as playing games) | PLAY Magazine
So if sony was doing what you suggested? They'd of been bankrupt already.
In fact, sony investors are saying they should divide the company because they don't want sony's game/tv division to make all the other divisions weaker.
Sony’s Main Investor says the firm Should Split the Entertainment and Electronics Divisions | PLAYERESSENCE

Just remember who is stanning, and who is dropping knowledge out here :win:
Your a clown breh.

Your never gonna get a serious response from me

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Like I said bruh, I wish sony the best, we as consumers need both companies to be strong, so we can get the best products

I do hope Nintendo goes the software route tho, I miss super smash, and im not buying a wii, no game could make me the controller are too :sadcam: for me, but ill probably cop a ps4 once they get a few good exclusives
I feel you breh, im still on the fence myself. Only launch games I want are watch dogs and battlefield 4. Everything else comes out next year or so.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Your a clown breh.

Your never gonna get a serious response from me
Wow, how many times are you guys gonna get all bytch NIGGYWIGGY Style :umad:
Look bruh, I didn't mean to crush your whole outlook on what was really good. NO reason for you to be hurt over the fact sony JUST started making money. I'm not some bytch nikka like you spouting out falsehoods n shyt. If the truth angers you, good. Hopefully you get an ulcer from it :win:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh, im still on the fence myself. Only launch games I want are watch dogs and battlefield 4. Everything else comes out next year or so.
Then wait, so you dont have buyers remorse, if you are more headed towards the PS4, then I dont see much response to upgrade on the gaming or feature side, unless you just want to go out and say hey I have the new shyt.

If you are headed towards the xbox then I already played KI and Ryse, and they are fun, but not oh shyt I got to go drop $500 right now. IF you arent excited about trying the new kinect, or unique games like spark, then I would say wait, its not like these games will disappear, they will be here when you decide to pick one up.

But if you can afford it, and want something like battlefield then I would say make the dive and grab it, idk if you have a ps3 right now, but the ps4 has real triggers, so it will be a big improvement kinda like playing with a 360 controller, but with the sticks in a fukked up position, but like I said if you already have a ps3 then you should be good to go

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Then wait, so you dont have buyers remorse, if you are more headed towards the PS4, then I dont see much response to upgrade on the gaming or feature side, unless you just want to go out and say hey I have the new shyt.

If you are headed towards the xbox then I already played KI and Ryse, and they are fun, but not oh shyt I got to go drop $500 right now. IF you arent excited about trying the new kinect, or unique games like spark, then I would say wait, its not like these games will disappear, they will be here when you decide to pick one up.

But if you can afford it, and want something like battlefield then I would say make the dive and grab it, idk if you have a ps3 right now, but the ps4 has real triggers( I used one), so it will be a big improvement kinda like playing with a 360 controller , but with the sticks in a fukked up position, but like I said if you already have a ps3 then you should be good to go

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Another thread of bickering. I will say that @PS4 is making sense on the issue that Sony isnt selling as much as they say..but id be inclined to think that units shipped will sell eventually, as retailers do not keep stock on hand for long. They also only buy as many as they need. It can be said that shipped = sales because once Walmart orders it, its paid for. But ill agree, the money numbers dont back up Ps3 passing the Xbox.