With logic and common sense???

:whoa: It alright bruh the true hurts
images

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hey this Forum has been bring without @PS4 LOL Im nowhere near his level. This is just all in fun :shaq:
This isn't a joke article tho. Gameindustry.com is the top place to go for the REAL NEWS about the industry. They don't post bogus articles. They don't post "rumors" as facts. It doesn't even say rumor. So it is what it is. Sorry if 3cepts who seem to know everything about this stuff disagree. They literally have no idea whats going on. They can't even tell you about the PS4, but they know how many systems they'll crank out this year?

My stance is the PS4 won't even drop this year, most of you know I said that. Then I said if they did freak it, it would be extremely limited. I was wrong on the price of the PS4, but everything else seems to be right on point :win:

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a joke article tho. Gameindustry.com is the top place to go for the REAL NEWS about the industry. They don't post bogus articles. They don't post "rumors" as facts. It doesn't even say rumor. So it is what it is. Sorry if 3cepts who seem to know everything about this stuff disagree. They literally have no idea whats going on. They can't even tell you about the PS4, but they know how many systems they'll crank out this year?

My stance is the PS4 won't even drop this year, most of you know I said that. Then I said if they did freak it, it would be extremely limited. I was wrong on the price of the PS4, but everything else seems to be right on point :wn:

what are your reasons for saying the ps4 won't drop this year?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
what are your reasons for saying the ps4 won't drop this year?
First I go off of history. Sony not rarely, but OFTEN will say things they know they can't do. Especially when it comes to release dates. They claimed the PS3 would drop in 05 like the Xbox knowing it wouldn't. Then they said next spring is when TRUE HD GAMING hits and gamers ate that lie up thiniking PS3 = 1080p gaming which is what sony meant by TRUE HD GAMING (something they never delivered on btw)
The ps3 ended up coming out fall 06' there was about 100 other major lies sony made then and even more after that period. But here's a nice article on that
A Look Back at Sony's Overblown PlayStation 3 Promises | Game|Life | Wired.com

Now this gen, sony lost PSN last year. They have said basically nothing about the new PSN. The PS4 is still mostly a mystery.
They added 4gb of RAM a few months ago, which proves they don't have there own plans set. They once again waiting on xbox to show them what they doing, so they can finish creating there system. We haven't seen any games outside of Knack pretty much. No first party titles, just lil fake demos just like at ps3 pre launch. Everything is pointing to a 2014 launch. Even the desperation move of taking out the camera to have a lower price. That sounds appealing and iit will help since it won't launch this year. If it does launch this year, I have preached how it would be extremely limited because they can't change the innards around THAT MUCH before launch imo. So they might get some systems ready by this fall, but there wont be many and I don't know how reliable they'll be either. Not sure if there is enough time for quality "quality testing".

T hats my expert opinion, and it appears that my thoughts are coming true yet again. We'll see, but the fact sony was like "We taking unlimited amounts of pre-orders" was just them creating hype any way they can. The fanboys never seem to care, so I hope they don't care if they have to wait :krs: