Xbox One could outship PS4 3-to-1 this year

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
News in favor of Ps4 = Facts only... Pro xbox news = lies

Do you even believe that Xbox outshipping PS4 nonsense? The preorder limits should tell you enough, but we gonna ride with some clown
analyst? Who said all xB1 news is lies though? The shyt that is legit is legit. The shyt that sounds like :duck: will get called out accordingly.

And by the way, NO ONE believes that outshipping the ps4 nonsense on other boards either. At least make the shyt somewhat believable
and provide evidence.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you even believe that Xbox outshipping PS4 nonsense? The preorder limits should tell you enough, but we gonna ride with some clown
analyst? Who said all xB1 news is lies though? The shyt that is legit is legit. The shyt that sounds like :duck: will get called out accordingly.

And by the way, NO ONE believes that outshipping the ps4 nonsense on other boards either. At least make the shyt somewhat believable
and provide evidence.

He has more info than you or I so yeah... until someone says otherwise.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

and provide evidence.

Plus dude has a track record of bullshyt predictions that were completely opposite of reality.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did you actually read the article or are you basing your bullshyt off of the title of this thread :facepalm:
Lets take a look at the actual article which you didn't read obviously to answer your question :ufdup:

So if you REALLY wanted to get to the bottom of this article? Find out who Colin Sebastian is and if he even has access to what he's talking about. He doesn't say "he heard from a source" so he is the source. Nowhere in the article does it say "could" which is something you said it did say in your previous post.
Its not my fault that you "could" be a hater who would rather not look into the validity of things yourself. So I'm now teaching you how to do that.
I know its accurate, so I don't need to look for it myself. But if you wanna say its not true, go prove it. Only thing stopping you is you and reality :umad:
After this epic post, there was no reply. And the fanboys just tried to talk around it :blessed:
Plus dude has a track record of bullshyt predictions that were completely opposite of reality.
You mean like Tretton or Patcher
at least Pachter tries.
:wow: