Xbox One could outship PS4 3-to-1 this year

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
In the U.S. it's battleground between PlayStation & Xbox. But, worldwide PlayStation is still a significantly bigger brand.
Is that right, ok. Lets see you back this claim up somehow :popcorn:

I'll start on the Xbox front. Xbox 360 is the number 1 console in the UK
Xbox 360 overtakes Wii as the UK's No.1 games console | Games industry news | MCV
Its number 1 in America obviously which is the MAIN COUNTRY THAT BUYS THE MOST GAMES so winning here is most important. They been doing that for 30months straight now

June NPD – Xbox 360 hits 30 consecutive months as #1 console in the U.S.

Please don't pull up the article with PS3 finally "shipping" more consoles because if thats what you wanna hang your hat on? :deadmanny: shyt ain't even real and we already proven that when it was clear that sony would of had to sold 3x as many systems as xbox did last holiday when reports have the xbox outselling the ps3 by a million (Tru Story) You guys probably thought we'd forget about that?

This year, sony claims they have outsold xbox already by 1,000,000 systems. So I gonna need you to show me where they did that at? US/UK xbox has outsold PS3 by about that much so how did they make up 2million PS3's sold since January? Thats what sony is saying, where that happen at tho??? :stopitslime:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In the U.S. it's battleground between PlayStation & Xbox. But, worldwide PlayStation is still a significantly bigger brand.
The problem is that they are selling all these PS3s, but still not making any money, now personally, I dont want to see Playstation go anywhere, we need competition, but its 2013 there are a lot of things that can entertain us. Having good graphics is cool and all, but thats really all PS4 has showed, but the xbox has them too so :yeshrug:being cheaper is cool tho, but minority report type shyt is too, and people like to show off, no casual person will be impressed if you say hey look this looks good right, we have movies that they look at all of the time with better graphics. However, you can bring pretty much anybody over (excepts stans or anti MS people) and impress them with the features of the xbox, with out even turning on a game. throw in that it games too, and I dont think $500 is too much for a "Cool" new device. Not saying Ipads arent worth it, but its a "Cool" device that is cool to have and show off...Of course people cant walk around with their xbox's being cool, so who knows

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Xbox 360 overtakes Wii as the UK's No.1 games console | Games industry news | MCV
Its number 1 in America obviously which is the MAIN COUNTRY THAT BUYS THE MOST GAMES so winning here is most important. They been doing that for 30months straight now

Please don't pull up the article with PS3 finally "shipping" more consoles because if thats what you wanna hang your hat on? :deadmanny: shyt ain't even real and we already proven that when it was clear that sony would of had to sold 3x as many systems as xbox did last holiday when reports have the xbox outselling the ps3 by a million (Tru Story) You guys probably thought we'd forget about that?

This year, sony claims they have outsold xbox already by 1,000,000 systems. So I gonna need you to show me where they did that at? US/UK xbox has outsold PS3 by about that much so how did they make up 2million PS3's sold since January? Thats what sony is saying, where that happen at tho??? :stopitslime:

nikka, I just ignore most of your posts. I've skipped over everyone of your posts in this thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
parents are buying this for their kids for christmas the only thing they are gonna care about is the price
One of them comes with a camera and "TV features"

People don't have a problem paying a premium price for the features they want. It will be interesting to see which way the market goes. Plus a price drop is imminent. I don't think there will be either of them siting on shelves come this Christmas. The real battle will be 2014

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikka, I just ignore most of your posts. I've skipped over everyone of your posts in this thread.
Here let me help yall out. I know yall nikkas hate the PS4 dude, but if these links are correct then then sony is lying somewhere. So let me repost this so your can read it, because its not from court (or w/e his name it)

Glad I could help :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I gotta back up what I say to the fullest, so here's sony saying they sold 1mil more THIS YEAR ALONE
PlayStation 3 Lifetime Sales Overtakes the Xbox 360 - VGChartz
In 2010, the PlayStation 3 managed to catch up by 600,000 units and in 2011 by nearly 900,000 units. In 2012, the PlayStation 3 sold 12.73 million units, while the Xbox 360 managed to sell 11.10 million units. In just the first five months of 2013 the PlayStation 3 has outsold the Xbox 360 by one million units.
:wow: in only 5months they sold 1mil more systems than Xbox worldwide is what they claiming. Since they haven't outsold Xbox in US/UK and other countries, what countries did they do this to basically sell 2million units in 5months. Something I'm not sure they have done since.. well, never :ohhh: Even in the quote it says they made up 600,000 units in all of 2010, 900,00 units in 2012, then somehow they made up more than both combined in the first 5months, right after the holidays when system sales slow down. And nobody anywhere was reporting PS3's flying off the shelf at a record pace :stopitslime:

shyt ain't adding up mang :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Here let me help yall out. I know yall nikkas hate the PS4 dude, but if these links are correct then then sony is lying somewhere. So let me repost this so your can read it, because its not from court (or w/e his name it)

Glad I could help :lolbron:

I think every1 acknowledges the Xbox360 is out selling the PS3 in the U.S. & U.K. The problem is NPD only covers the U.S. So the NPD charts don't mean shyt for worldwide sales.

I also liked how he tried pretend that the U.S. is the only region that matters. If that was true, how come the PS3 is trouncing the Xbox 360 in weekly & monthly worldwide sales?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Meh.... same nikka got multiple predictions wrong too. Like the X1 costing 400, and the Vita replacing smart phones

Noones Tryna hear that though

& if the Xbox one outsells ps4 3 to 1 at launch while being the inferior console & 100 dollars more then Microsoft won & there ain't shyt you can tell em tbh

But I know that wont happen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think every1 acknowledges the Xbox360 is out selling the PS3 in the U.S. & U.K. The problem is NPD only covers the U.S. So the NPD charts don't mean shyt for worldwide sales.

I also liked how he tried pretend that the U.S. is the only region that matters. If that was true, how come the PS3 is trouncing the Xbox 360 in weekly & monthly worldwide sales?

:ohhh: what reliable source do you have for worldwide sales?