Daps
that sam jackson endorsement sent them over the edge

Marcus needs to come out and raise some sales for ps4. :lawd:

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
Once Playstation gets an internet service worth using it really isn't worth them putting a console out...now that they don't have the blu-ray advantage, this should be there last system.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once Playstation gets an internet service worth using it really isn't worth them putting a console out...now that they don't have the blu-ray advantage, this should be there last system.
charlie-murphy-laugh-o.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Meh.... same nikka got multiple predictions wrong too. Like the X1 costing 400, and the Vita replacing smart phones

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

So let me get this straight.

PS3 Launch this generation with:

-Negative Buzz
-Huge price disadvantage ($599)
-Difficult to program for
-A year late
-Bad multiplatform games

And the Playstation brand managed to survive the storm and is now in 2nd place globally.

Meanwhile PS4 is going into next gen:

-Positive buzz
-Good price advantage ($399)
-Easier to program for
-Clearly better specs
-Huge indy support
-Launch on time without giving Xbox a 1 year advantage
-Good chance that multiplatfrom games will run and look better on their platform

But the Playstation platform is gonna die this time? :heh: Bruh...Where's the logic?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

-Negative Buzz
-A year late
-Bad multiplatform games

And the Playstation brand managed to survive the storm and is now in 2nd place globally.

-Positive buzz
-Easier to program for
-Clearly better specs
-Huge indy support
-Good chance that multiplatfrom games will run and look better on their platform

But the Playstation platform is gonna die this time? :heh: Bruh...Where's the logic?
Like most things in the WORLD these days, people lie to you bruh.
2nd place globally :deadmanny: Why, cuz sony said so? NO really, thats why, cuz sony said so
Its not based in reality. Sony ships out PS3 and PS2 systems as "PS3 systems shipped" do you realize that? People don't talk about that because they either don't know, or would rather that info not be out there :snoop: Same with Vita and PSP sales, they are grouped in as one, and its all systems shipped.
In actual stores, xbox sells more all day worldwide. Some disagree with that right

But game sales worldwide favor xbox, why is that :comeon: You can connect the dots, or you can look at the financial statements from both companies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/11/business/global/sony-revises-expected-loss-to-6-4-billion.html?_r=0

But lets ignore that and listen to sony when they say "Yeah, we shipped this many units so we win!!!"
Whats funnier is that this same story about sony passing xbox sales, every single year there is an article saying that since 2007 :wtf:
Thats cool, yall can act like you selling systems all you want. But nintendo is about to have company sooner than later unfortunately. Xbox One will be the reason sony will either quit the game or team up with Nintendo/Sega/Hasbro/whoever they can find :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

-Negative Buzz
-A year late
-Bad multiplatform games

-Positive buzz
-Easier to program for
-Clearly better specs
-Huge indy support

Problem is, they lost a bunch of money and market share. If that happens again this gen the playstation brand could be gone

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In the U.S. it's battleground between PlayStation & Xbox. But, worldwide PlayStation is still a significantly bigger brand.
I agree. But compared to sony's dominance with the PSX/2 they have a long way to go.

I'm not sure about the validity of this article, but I've always said both will sell out this Christmas. We'll just have to wait to we who produces more consoles.:manny:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
LOL yeah this is complete bullshyt. :russ:
Naw it says shipped, they can ship what every they want that doesnt mean it will sell, however I think we all know that both systems will sell out at launch then whoever ships more will sell more. It doesnt mean anything for the lifetime sales tho. So IDK why people are crying and talking like bu bu but Sony won gamers at E3.

IM not saying that ps4 will ship late, but it is possible that it can/will. AT comic con sony had octodad, knack, and drive club. All three games look like middle of the barrel this gen. Mean while xbox, had...Killer instinct, Ryse, Lococycle, Crimson dragon, fantasia, some golf game open to the public and ready to play, Killer instinct seems like last gen, but top of it for a fight, buy ryse was too beautiful. It would make me believe that something is not right on sony's front, but I could see them launching in Nov with limited consoles trying to creates a Wii like shortage. also, the open the flood gates does seem a lil iffy.

If PS4 does ship late, I could see it really hurting it in the long run. This is based on people loving the new kinect after getting to use it which I think will happen (but who knows) and if more people have it and use it, they will wonder why the ps4 isnt as cool as their friends xbox, they will buy an eye, but realize very quickly that it is not in the same league as the kinect....

My best guess on the future if they do out ship them...call my now for your free reading.