Xbox One cloud servers offer equivalent to 600% AI processing boost

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
too bad the cloud wont live up to the hype. its going to take a decade before it becomes common. by that time, Sony would have an alternative.
Now I think my head hurts
I bet it does, must be hard for a stan to argue with a logical thinking individual
Yeah, you probably right

EDIT: shyt, I fogot to log out. fukk it, nobody will notice

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
too bad the cloud wont live up to the hype. its going to take a decade before it becomes common. by that time, Sony would have an alternative.
Yep hoping for a software giant to fell because it's not on Sony? And why will it take 10 yrs?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It sounds like you have a issue with court and transposing it on to me. I'm getting both systems and I'm not a stan. I'm a realist. And re read what I typed I didn't call you a stan. I said you are acting like one with your post you made. If this is not clear to you I don't know what to tell you.
You are a stan breh go back and look at all the post you dapped and posted yourself, its most all positive microsoft bullshyt and negative sony bullshyt deny it all you want but it is what it is. I dont have issues with court, I dont know the nikka and have never seriously tried to have conversation with dude, I treat trolls like trolls.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
why? internet speed. i dont want Microsoft to fail. look at my past history post. i support the more consumer-friendly console and i also hold stocks, so i want tthe king to take the throne back.
I understand protecting your money. They at the same consumer level at this point. And we need at least 2 healthy consoles in the market.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You are a stan breh go back and look at all the post you dapped and posted yourself, its most all positive microsoft bullshyt and negative sony bullshyt deny it all you want but it is what it is. I dont have issues with court, I dont know the nikka and have never seriously tried to have conversation with dude, I treat trolls like trolls.
I guess @Rekkapryde etc are trolls too since we have dapped and quoted each other. As I said you have a issue with court so by extension since I dapped posts you don't agree with I'm a troll/stan too. I see you have female logic.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I understand protecting your money. They at the same consumer level at this point. And we need at least 2 healthy consoles in the market.
like i said in my earlier post. i alway cop all consoles every generation. and i would cop the xb 180 after a year if they drop thee price to 399, remove the kinect, and release a new fable. i just dont trust these microsoft dudes cause they alway nickel and dime their customers, charge premium price cause they monopolize the os game, and what they tried to pull earlier this year with the drm/always online/fps focused games, etc. they were also the 1st company to give their customers info to big brother. thats why i dont even use windows anymore.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I guess @Rekkapryde etc are trolls too since we have dapped and quoted each other. As I said you have a issue with court so by extension since I dapped posts you don't agree with I'm a troll/stan too. I see you have female logic.
I would compare rekka to meech, biasd but still able to have logical conversations.

I never called you a stan cause of who you dapped and quoted , I called you a stan cause of your deflective ass reply

Court is a troll, I ignore him, I have no problems with him, I just wont converse with a troll, at this point he isnt even a xbot, just a old ass troll, same class as **** and yoyo ma.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I would compare rekka to meech, biasd but still able to have logical conversations.

I never called you a stan cause of who you dapped and quoted , I called you a stan cause of your deflective ass reply

Court is a troll, I ignore him, I have no problems with him, I just wont converse with a troll, at this point he isnt even a xbot, just a old ass troll, same class as **** and yoyo ma.
Rekka logical, Me Troll. Gotcha :umad:

This is what it iz. Rekka Troll, Me Ether. You can't handle ether so like Trayvon you paint me as something I'm not to justify your insecurities about life, love & videogames :whew: