Xbox One cloud servers offer equivalent to 600% AI processing boost

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
If you actually played the games instead of stanning them? You'd of said things like "Uncharted is the best game this gen"
Those same people tho would tell you how much better the game would of been if the AI wasn't so damn stupid in UC2 & 3 :ooh: (Tru Story)

I dare ANY UNCHARTED FAN to say I'm lying :popcorn:/:win:
Another Naughty Dog game Last of us had shoddy A.I. too, the clickers are not to smart. Great game, Dumb A.I

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX!!!
34rdauo.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Another Naughty Dog game Last of us had shoddy A.I. too, the clickers are not to smart. Great game, Dumb A.I

You mean the clickers who are suppose to be blind and use sound to navigate?

Since the "zombies" in last of us are "not to smart", point me to a game where the zombies were using flanking techniques and strategic movements to trap players.

Matter fact, since you claiming last of us had shoddy AI, list some games that had way better.

Would you agree that since the AI was shoddy best, in your words, that any game that doesnt blow the ai away has damn near broken a.i.?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You mean the clickers who are suppose to be blind and use sound to navigate?

Since the "zombies" in last of us are "not to smart", point me to a game where the zombies were using flanking techniques and strategic movements to trap players.

Matter fact, since you claiming last of us had shoddy AI, list some games that had way better.

Would you agree that since the AI was shoddy best, in your words, that any game that doesnt blow the ai away has damn near broken a.i.?

Man miss me with that BS. I soon as a said L.O.U. I know a apologist will come to its rescue. Its a very nice game. But yes the clickers or more importantly the infected in general are not very smart. Once you know their patterns the game is fairly easy. And since they are not zombies they are suppose to have some intelligence according to the devs.

Yes this current gen the A.I has been shoddy due to the cpu and ram limits of the 360/ps3. This upcoming gen should be vastly superior. Like it are not having the servers on MS side can only help.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man miss me with that BS. I soon as a said L.O.U. I know a apologist will come to its rescue. Its a very nice game. But yes the clickers or more importantly the infected in general are not very smart. Once you know their patterns the game is fairly easy. And since they are not zombies they are suppose to have some intelligence according to the devs.

Yes this current gen the A.I has been shoddy due to the cpu and ram limits of the 360/ps3. This upcoming gen should be vastly superior. Like it are not having the servers on MS side can only help.

Not only will the extra power help in general, but by running the A.I. In the cloud devs can make it more dynamic and ever changing if they see players have figured it out, they can easily change it on the fly.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Im not talking about microsoft or next gen, miss me with that stan shyt unless you can prove it.

So basically what you meant was that this game with "shoddy ai" happens to also have some of the best ai this gen but you dont wanna admit that since its not on your console of choice. Furthermore you go on to blame the shoddy ai on the limitations of this gens system, backpedaling since you implied in a previous post that the shoddy ai has to do with naughty dogs incompetence in making a game, and agreeing with the latest courtdog troll alias that this shoddy a.i. affects all of their games, and only their games

Btw infected or zombies, it doesnt matter, they are suppost to be mindless and acting on pure primal instinct

The humans in the game are a completely different story

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Im not talking about microsoft or next gen, miss me with that stan shyt unless you can prove it.

So basically what you meant was that this game with "shoddy ai" happens to also have some of the best ai this gen but you dont wanna admit that since its not on your console of choice. Furthermore you go on to blame the shoddy ai on the limitations of this gens system, backpedaling since you implied in a previous post that the shoddy ai has to do with naughty dogs incompetence in making a game, and agreeing with the latest courtdog troll alias that this shoddy a.i. affects all of their games, and only their games

My god your comprehension is horrible!. YOU are acting like typical Sony stan by telling me I said something that I did not say. When did I say Naughty Dog was a incompetent dev? And who lied and told you LOU had the best A.I this gen? Damn Im arguing with a fool!:bryan:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/the-a-i-in-the-last-of-us-is-hilarious.453138243/

http://www.gamesradar.com/12-biggest-nitpicks-last-us/

http://www.gamechup.com/was-the-last-of-us-ai-downgraded-after-the-initial-demo/

http://n4g.com/news/1284901/what-happened-to-the-last-of-us-a-i

These are the first 4 of many on a simple google search. Now dispute this

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
My god your comprehension is horrible!. YOU are acting like typical Sony stan by telling me I said something that I did not say. When did I say Naughty Dog was a incompetent dev? And who lied and told you LOU had the best A.I this gen? Damn Im arguing with a fool!:bryan:
Sony stan? Ok then xbox stan, find one post of mine where im stanning sony, not even court could prove that im a stan btw and he calls me a stan everytime he quotes me.

You quoted a post from court talking about the horrible AI affecting naughty dog games to add that last of us is another one of their games that were ruined by "shoddy ai", this implys that you and courtdog believe that naughty dog just sucks at making decent ai, nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, you really said this dont deny it now

I said it has some of the best ai, not THEE best, I think your the one having problems comprehending words on your screen, and on this note you couldnt even think of one game with better ai, but you sure were quick to denounce the ai as shoddy.

Your arguing with someone that doesnt dikk ride a company like you so I can understand why you would be confused by a non bias opinion,

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Sony stan? Ok then xbox stan, find one post of mine where im stanning sony, not even court could prove that im a stan btw and he calls me a stan everytime he quotes me.

You quoted a post from court talking about the horrible AI affecting naughty dog games to add that last of us is another one of their games that were ruined by "shoddy ai", this implys that you and courtdog believe that naughty dog just sucks at making decent ai, nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, you really said this dont deny it now

I said it has some of the best ai, not THEE best, I think your the one having problems comprehending words on your screen, and on this note you couldnt even think of one game with better ai, but you sure were quick to denounce the ai as shoddy.

Your arguing with someone that doesnt dikk ride a company like you so I can understand why you would be confused by a non bias opinion,
nikka stop! just please stop, My head hurt. :damn:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I bet it does, must be hard for a stan to argue with a logical thinking individual
It sounds like you have a issue with court and transposing it on to me. I'm getting both systems and I'm not a stan. I'm a realist. And re read what I typed I didn't call you a stan. I said you are acting like one with your post you made. If this is not clear to you I don't know what to tell you.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:bryan:

1. Microsoft has the infrastructure. It's called AZURE. It was built for Fortune 500 companies and mission critical data storage and processing. ITS A fukkING WEAPONS GRADE SOLUTION if there was ever one.

2. Microsoft is throwing cloud support at the devs. API's, Tools, Storage, Assistance. ETC. They've been planning this for awhile.

SONY HAS NO SUCH INFRASTRUCTURE OR SUPPORT. A few dedicated servers and some matchmaking is not comparable to the Xbox One solution. Not even close.
too bad the cloud wont live up to the hype. its going to take a decade before it becomes common. by that time, Sony would have an alternative.