Xbox One cloud servers offer equivalent to 600% AI processing boost

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
How will this benefit my sports games and war games?
Well its up to the devs. But how about a real time dynamic change to your roster based on the real team in real time? How about playing a war with the latest up to date locations of enemies based on real life scenarios?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Well its up to the devs. But how about a real time dynamic change to your roster based on the real team in real time? How about playing a war with the latest up to date locations of enemies based on real life scenarios?

Thats corny as shyt. Who da fukk still play racing games against the computer. Shyt will be pointless with Grade A games.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This is how you know you lost the message when you have to come up with inflated numbers that is up to the DEVELOPERS to take advantage of. Meaning? That even IF the 600% number is accurate you will see few games take advantage of it

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
LOL @ people so excited about this "cloud" shyt.

Watch it be some glorified ftp enabled service in the background...you know just like its always been.

:snoop:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
ps4 has cloud too, ya doof.
:bryan:

1. Microsoft has the infrastructure. It's called AZURE. It was built for Fortune 500 companies and mission critical data storage and processing. ITS A fukkING WEAPONS GRADE SOLUTION if there was ever one.

2. Microsoft is throwing cloud support at the devs. API's, Tools, Storage, Assistance. ETC. They've been planning this for awhile.

SONY HAS NO SUCH INFRASTRUCTURE OR SUPPORT. A few dedicated servers and some matchmaking is not comparable to the Xbox One solution. Not even close.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Ms dropped 700m for servers and %600 AI improvement

:dead:

The cloud

:blessed:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Ms dropped 700m for servers and %600 AI improvement

:dead:

The cloud

:blessed:

Azure is for Fortune 500 companies. It's an enterprise solution. Built for storing and processing a massive amount of data.

The Xbox One traffic will barely be noticeable to the system admins running the thing.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Azure is for Fortune 500 companies. It's an enterprise solution. Built for storing and processing a massive amount of data.

The Xbox One traffic will barely be noticeable to the system admins running the thing.

Cool bro

It ain't gonna add to the graphics like all the xbots are saying

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cloud is so dope :noah:

600% AI processing boost :noah:

Throughout my whole gaming career, I've always said this:

"You know what would make this game better? Better AI processing"

That's such a good selling point :ahh:
If you actually played the games instead of stanning them? You'd of said things like "Uncharted is the best game this gen"
Those same people tho would tell you how much better the game would of been if the AI wasn't so damn stupid in UC2 & 3 :ooh: (Tru Story)

I dare ANY UNCHARTED FAN to say I'm lying :popcorn:/:win: