Xbox One cloud servers offer equivalent to 600% AI processing boost

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
really my nikka... nobody? :stopitslime:

"“Microsoft has hundreds of thousands of servers and dozens of data centers geographically distributed all around the planet, and Xbox One has the ability to instantly tap in to that limitless computational horsepower,” -Xbox One engineering manager Jeff Henshaw

checkmate nikka,
What is it with sony stans taking xyz and making it abc to fit their cause? It doesn't make sense. :mindblown:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
really my nikka... nobody? :stopitslime:

"“Microsoft has hundreds of thousands of servers and dozens of data centers geographically distributed all around the planet, and Xbox One has the ability to instantly tap in to that limitless computational horsepower,” -Xbox One engineering manager Jeff Henshaw

checkmate nikka,
oh man thats just a random ms employee. I don't believe this

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
More positive Xbox One news that sony stans try to sweep under the rug.:umad:

I still can't remember the last time we talked about PSN. :wow:

Thats the point Sony hasn't said shyt about PSN. What company tells you we are going to charge but dont tell you what you are being charge for?

you said they didnt say the cloud has infinite poweer... then i give you a direct quote from the xbox one engineer and it doesnt fit the case.... ok :heh:

stay in denial tho :win:

Im not in denial about shyt. I just dont twist stuff around to fit my case.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Wow the Sony Defense brigade out in full force. Must be another Xbox one thread :win:

Last edited:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't matter Sony stans are gonna front like their stuff is amazing no matter what. The minute that sony reports on their cloud is the minute that they talk about how great it is.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:blessed: glad so many have time warped into 2014 or at least worked with MS to see how this works so they can shyt on it cuz they are all knowing and have all the facts!!

Wishes someone can drop knowledge on which sports teams are winning the big games so I can go to Vegas :ohlawd: