Xbox One cloud servers offer equivalent to 600% AI processing boost

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
he actually explained it perfectly but i guess you need a cac to break it down for you

It has nothing to do with who says it. The problem is y'all are fighting against a strawman tha doesn't exist. It's not about improving graphics. "The Cloud" makes EVERYTHIING you like about having an online connection BETTER. And that's it. Whatever you want to call it, PR or not "the cloud" is significant and will make gaming and technology in general better over time.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It has nothing to do with who says it. The problem is y'all are fighting against a strawman thatdoesn't exist. It's not about improving graphics. "The Cloud" makes EVERYTHIING you like about having an online connection BETTER. And that's it. Whatever you want to call it, PR or not "the cloud" is significant and will make gaming and technology in general better over time.

i didn't say the cloud would imrpove graphics. i just posted some youtubes on the cloud and it's features. :comeon:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
@King Sun you think bringing up a dead pof thread is supposed to do something to me. Hope you are a female because that the type shyt they do :laff:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
yeah, the black guy actually breaks down the cloud much better than the cac.
No he doesn't. All he did was regurgitate what a SONY employee said. You just want to believe him because it fits your agenda.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
what did he say that wasnt true about the cloud?
Buy him quoting what Sony said about it only being useful for game saves and streaming he's hinting the what MS is doing is all marketing and Sony has the same thing. Which is the farthest from the truth.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buy him quoting what Sony said about it only being useful for game saves and streaming he's hinting the what MS is doing is all marketing and Sony has the same thing. Which is the farthest from the truth.
except he didnt say that. he explained how it'll be used in games such as mmorpgs -- but i guess you missed all that, right?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Now Playstanleys are in here arguing that nobody cares about or wants better AI :laff:

And actually getting dapped up for it? :usure: What a bunch of dikk riding fakkits.

Xbox features are never shyt, until playstation copies them years later. You Playstanleys are really pathetic. Now features like better AI that could improve every aspect of gameplay isn't a big deal? fukking clowns :smh:

@ChrisDorner first reply to this thread shows the delusion of sony stans. "B-B-B but, who grew up wanting better AI processing??" are you listening to yourself?

Last edited: