Xbox One cloud servers offer equivalent to 600% AI processing boost

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the AI will be 600% less intelligent without the cloud breh. whos stupid now? me or the ai without the mandatory online drm check
You're stupid. You said its going to be unplayable, now you are switching up :usure:

You have no benchmark on what they will be like without the cloud, if we guess that they will be the same as this gen, then whats the problem? you have been playing with this sort of A.I for years, If A.I is that important to you then you should welcome the cloud, since you already have internet, this should be good for you, but nothing is mandatory about the better A.I, only thing that seems to be mandatory is Lying on PS4 stans part, unless you are just that dumb, then my bad im sorry you were dropped on your head as a child. :ld:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You're stupid. You said its going to be unplayable, now you are switching up :usure:

You have no benchmark on what they will be like without the cloud, if we guess that they will be the same as this gen, then whats the problem? you have been playing with this sort of A.I for years, If A.I is that important to you then you should welcome the cloud, since you already have internet, this should be good for you, but nothing is mandatory about the better A.I, only thing that seems to be mandatory is Lying on PS4 stans part, unless you are just that dumb, then my bad im sorry you were dropped on your head as a child. :ld:

You have no benchmark on what they will be like without the cloud, if we guess that they will be the same as this gen, then whats the problem? you have been playing with this sort of A.I for years, If A.I is that important to you then you should welcome the cloud, since you already have internet, this should be good for you

you have been playing with this sort of A.I for years, If A.I is that important to you then you should welcome the cloud

If A.I is that important to you then you should welcome the cloud

If A.I is that important to you
:dead:

Nobody cared about AI this much until these nikkas from Microsoft used it as a selling point. Do y'all honestly think you're gonna be playing forza and notice a big difference from the 360 version AI wise? THE CARS FOLLOW A fukkING TRACK. Microsoft is selling you something you didn't care about until now

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Nobody cared about AI this much until these nikkas from Microsoft used it as a selling point. Do y'all honestly think you're gonna be playing forza and notice a big difference from the 360 version AI wise? THE CARS FOLLOW A fukkING TRACK. Microsoft is selling you something you didn't care about until now
Not with drivatars unless its just PR, but we will see when it comes out. However, I do welcome better A.I and I do think the cars will race different, but Im most likely not getting forza anyway so lets see what this does to other games.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

nah breh the cars will follow a pre determined path 600% better :lupe: The CLOUD breh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nah breh the cars will follow a pre determined path 600% better :lupe: The CLOUD breh
Nah bruh.. well sort of, but this 600% figure goes more for games like Titanfall, a game not coming to PS4 unless you have on some red sparkly high heels and you smell like bologna. If a ps4 version were ever to come out, people wouldn't notice the shyttier A.I. :hula: because they would be focused on the lag

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Nah bruh.. well sort of, but this 600% figure goes more for games like Titanfall, a game not coming to PS4 unless you have on some red sparkly high heels and you smell like bologna. If a ps4 version were ever to come out, people wouldn't notice the shyttier A.I. :hula: because they would be focused on the lag

oh yeah that other other other other fps thats on the xbox. yeah shyts going to be dope having the ai hide behind cover 600% better

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
so the cloud that been hyped the fukk up is all just a drm check that marginally boosts ai, that will only be noticeable in very limited situations

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
oh yeah that other other other other fps that's on the Xbox. yeah shyts going to be dope having the ai hide behind cover 600% better
Yeah, that will be a major problem for sony to deal with this entire gen :whew: not guaranteeing all launch titles tho
And since it'll be implemented in all games, what do you think this deal is mostly all about? http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidth...nt-for-fifa-could-be-a-gamechanger-in-europe/
That's cool, you can keep acting like you haven't lost already. Keep hope alive frenchie :noah:
so the cloud that been hyped the fukk up is all just a drm check that marginally boosts ai, that will only be noticeable in very limited situations
That's a profound statement. Now could you show me where you learned that so I too can be as knowledgeable as you appear to be on the subject :salute:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

This idiot is one of those smart dumb nikkas just smart enough to not understand what's going on. To touch on his points.

1. Ubisoft only choose to use the cloud for game saves. Thats on them, they choose to keep a.i strictly on the systems esp since it's a multi-platform game, this keeps it easy to dev the game for multiple systems.

2. Cerny works for Sony of course he's going to marginalize what the competition has.

3. Geiki is streaming, not anything close to what MS is doing with their Azure servers.

4. On Forza 5 driveters is not the same as ghosts, prev forza games has had that. The drm has change now he thinks it will change. You can download driveters. In my opinion, I can sense a little bias in him. That whole Shot fired gimmeck is a little nigerish :jawalrus:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This idiot is one of those smart dumb nikkas just smart enough to not understand what's going on. To touch on his points.

1. Ubisoft only choose to use the cloud for game saves. Thats on them they choose to keep a.i strictly on the systems esp since it's a multi-platform game, this keeps it easy to dev the game for multiple systems.

2. Cerny works for Sony of course he's going to marginalize what the competition has.

3. Geiki is streaming, not anything close to what MS is doing with their Azure servers.

4. O:jawalrus:n Forza 5 driveters is not the same as ghosts, prev forza games has had that. The drm has change now he thinks it will change. You can download driveters. In my opinion, I can sense a little bias in him. That whole Shot fired gimmeck is a little nigerish

wow you're such a herb

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1. Ubisoft only choose to use the cloud for game saves. Thats on them, they choose to keep a.i strictly on the systems esp since it's a multi-platform game, this keeps it easy to dev the game for multiple systems.

4. On Forza 5 driveters is not the same as ghosts, prev forza games has had that. The drm has change now he thinks it will change. You can download driveters. In my opinion, I can sense a little bias in him. That whole Shot fired gimmeck is a little nigerish :jawalrus:
he actually explained it perfectly but i guess you need a cac to break it down for you