Xbox game pass now to include all Microsoft titles day one!!!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You have no facts. Just repeating Sony stan narratives

Cell is stronger than PS4 CPU= Bullshyt. You running with the koolaid Sony sold cause of that dumb ass decision to use the cell. It's "power" was woefully overblown by internet stans who needed something to grasp on to because of the PS3s price and it getting continually bested by the 360.

PS4 can't emulate Cell= Also bullshyt. Sony's justification for bullshyting people into purchasing games multiple times. If they wanted to, they could, and it's evident by the fact that random people on the internet have found a way to make it work, and you don't need a super powerful CPU. It might take some significant work cause how dumb the cell is, but it could be done if they wanted to.

PS4 can't emulate PS2= :mjlol:

A potato can emulate PS2

Basically some time during the PS3s life Sony decided they'd rather re-sell the old games instead of letting people just play them. Probably around the time they were looking into Gaiki:ohhh:

And they wove this web of narratives to deflect from what's happening.

Bottom line PS4 could emulate PS2/PS3 games if Sony wanted it to.

It's not the CPU. It's Sony's pockets preventing it from happening.
U a lying ass nikka who obviously arent rooted in reality. A potato can run a PS2 yet they just recently got a stable PC emulator only a couple years ago?. U lied about there being a stable mobile PS2 emulator. U posted a link of an UNSTABLE PS3 emulator for PC thats still in Alpha. U dont know about NONE of the shyt u talkin bout. Its not “Sony” Kool Aid fukkboi. This information comes from people who broke the system down and are knowledgeable about this shyt. Unlike YOU who has no concept of what ur even arguing. Its like im talking to a child with the way u ignore facts. If there’s any backwards compatibility remotely it will only be limited PS2 games and maybe PS1 games if they felt like it cause they dont really care bout them shyts being on PS4. PS3 games aint EVER gonna happen. And thats cause the cell processor is a completely different architecture and Sony’s CPU can’t handle it on its own. This is simple as shyt to understand yet u wanna just make shyt up to win an argument.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's my understanding that the problem with emulating the cell processor is that it's complicated, and very different from more conventional processors. it's like trying to use brute force to get a square peg into a round hole

sure it can be done, but it's gonna take a lot of overhead to create this virtual machine

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U a lying ass nikka who obviously arent rooted in reality. A potato can run a PS2 yet they just recently got a stable PC emulator only a couple years ago?. U lied about there being a stable mobile PS2 emulator.
Breh. You can run PS2 games on an off the shelf budget PC from years ago. I know because I've done it. There's absolutely nothing stopping PS4 from playing PS2 games. You made that up.

And you can split hair about "stable" or "unstable" but ALL emulators take time to get right. And that's because the people working on them usually don't have all or really any of the important files or hardware so they have to reverse engineer it. If random computer programers can do it, then Sony definitely can.

U posted a link of an UNSTABLE PS3 emulator for PC thats still in Alpha. U dont know about NONE of the shyt u talkin bout.
As stated above all emulators are unstable until they are stable. Cell is more complicated, with even less info cause Sony and everybody else threw it in the bushes where it belongs.

And even with that, people were still able to reverse engineer the shyt and get it running. There's updates all the time about more games they get working correctly. If they can make an "unstable" emulator then Sony can damn well make a "stable" one.

Its not “Sony” Kool Aid fukkboi. This information comes from people who broke the system down and are knowledgeable about this shyt.
Yeah fanboys on forums :mjlol:

Unlike YOU who has no concept of what ur even arguing.
Don't need to be an engineer to recognize bullshyt when I hear it.
Its like im talking to a child with the way u ignore facts. If there’s any backwards compatibility remotely it will only be limited PS2 games and maybe PS1 games if they felt like it cause they dont really care bout them shyts being on PS4.
You don't have any facts.

And earlier you said PS2 can't be done. Now you changed your mind :mjlol:

PS3 games aint EVER gonna happen. And thats cause the cell processor is a completely different architecture and Sony’s CPU can’t handle it on its own. This is simple as shyt to understand yet u wanna just make shyt up to win an argument.
Drink Sony's Koolaid brehs :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is going to be great for some people.
For me, not so much.
You're still renting the games.
I'd rather pay more up front and never pay again.
I agree with you in theory. But buying every game certainly costs more. With this plan you have access to everything. It's like music streaming. I think, "shyt, I can really have every single song I would ever want, in the highest possible quality, for only $25 a month? That shyt is fukking awesome. That's what renting songs gets you. This is microsoft being Tidal/spotify/apple. I support it :manny:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
If 120 dollars a year is gonna break your bank you shouldn't be buying video games.

I'm a little confused tho. It has every game ever? If I wanted to play NHL 03 it's there? Bio shock 1 is there? Will far cry 5 be there?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
if u like halo gears and forza u gonna love this service
No, the service has a bunch of games in every genre :stop:

If you like GAMES then you'll love the service. 3rd party games will end up doing the same thing. EA was smart with EA access, smaller studios will get paid from the Microsoft subscription service usage model. Bigger companies will create their own EA access type setup. Its inevitable in a cloud based future since we won't be using physical systems anymore.

At least that's what I read in a kennel somewhere...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I agree with you in theory. But buying every game certainly costs more. With this plan you have access to everything. It's like music streaming. I think, "shyt, I can really have every single song I would ever want, in the highest possible quality, for only $25 a month? That shyt is fukking awesome. That's what renting songs gets you. This is microsoft being Tidal/spotify/apple. I support it :manny:
We consume music different than games though. (At least different than Console games) Songs being much shorter can be consumed much faster, so you have the opportunity to go through immense libraries of music. With games, you’ll likely be paying for a service and only play a few games at a time. The old games you care about you can play via backwards compatibility. The new ones will only be a few at a time, and you may not even care for all of them, or you might just wait for the game to hit $20 and keep it for ever without the need for a sub. I expect these types of subs all go the same. The first month or so you’re excited trying everything available, then after a while you’ll go weeks, possibly months without using it at all. You hear it all the time with people that have Netflix, Hulu, etc. With game you hear about with backwards compatibility often. It’s a feature people get excited about but rarely use. In the end, it just depends on how you consume your entertainment. For me, the old games don’t sway me in the slightest. I have the ones I want, and those I don’t I can find for dumb cheap and play with BC. The new ones, I’m not that excited about YET and I’ll find good deals for them when I want to get them. For people without a lot of games already this is a great deal though. My situation is different.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
it's my understanding that the problem with emulating the cell processor is that it's complicated, and very different from more conventional processors. it's like trying to use brute force to get a square peg into a round hole

sure it can be done, but it's gonna take a lot of overhead to create this virtual machine
This is literally the same thing I been saying. And the fukkboi even dapped u for it but been “arguing” with me. :snoop:.