Xbox game pass now to include all Microsoft titles day one!!!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
498.gif
:umad:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
I wonder if this will be like EA access, 10 hours or so then its locked? Or if its legit full access to there newest games? I have to think they would rotate out or something.

Should be full access, it says they'll be added to the GamePass library. The only question is how long they'll be available on GamePass? They might keep them up there for quite a while, especially if people are willing to keep there subscription active for more than six months.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
:feedme:As a gamer this is great. Seems like they would be cutting into their profit for new game releases though. They probably going to go the EA route with trials for new releases

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is going to be great for some people.
For me, not so much.
You're still renting the games.
I'd rather pay more up front and never pay again.
This is somewhat it for me. I think in my younger days when I played every single game that dropped, I'd have been all over this. But nowadays, I'm extremely picky and I go on stretches of weeks, and in some rare cases, months, without gaming, no matter the system. A lot of times, by the time I do get to a game it's heavily discounted. With that being said, I would love to see a service like this for consoles and containing ALL games. Priced reasonably of course. If this leads to that, then I'm good with it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I don't have an Xbox One or any intention on ever getting one, but that's a good move by Microsoft :ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ps4 doesnt even have the physical capability to emulate ps3/ps2 games. They couldnt do it if they wanted to.
The PS4 has a PS2 emulator right now. It's how they sell PS2 classic games online. People hacked the console and it can run PS2 games they haven't made available yet online.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The PS4 has a PS2 emulator right now. It's how they sell PS2 classic games online. People hacked the console and it can run PS2 games they haven't made available yet online.
It not full fledged. The CPU is too weak in the console. ESPECIALLY for PS3 games. nikkas might as well forget about that if it aint a port. CPU is weaker in the PS4 than in the PS3.