Xbox game pass now to include all Microsoft titles day one!!!

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I think for Microsoft to do this the probably think they will make more money this way.

Not exactly, This move seems like it's apart of Microsoft's vision of the Xbox brand being a service rather than a standard console.

For sony to make more money doing this opposed to selling games full price, you dont think their subscription would have to cost more?

I should have clarified I was disagreeing with the first half of your post.

Like if Microsoft thought they had piff that was gonna do numbers wouldnt they rather sell the shyt full price? Maybe im missimg something :yeshrug:

Just because there's a subscription doesn't stop the games from being up for sale. Subscription or not there are still a ton of people that want to buy and own their games.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Not exactly, This move seems like it's apart of Microsoft's vision of the Xbox brand being a service rather than a standard console.

I should have clarified I was disagreeing with the first half of your post.

Just because there's a subscription doesn't stop the games from being up for sale. Subscription or not there are still a ton of people that want to buy and own their games.
Fair enough. It will be interesting to see how it goes for sure

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You ever walk into the house after a long day of work. look in the cabinets and grab every herb and spice you have, throw it on some chicken, roll it in some batter, maybe you have some egg wash in a bowl, fry it in some canola oil, when it comes out you hit it with some hot sauce, maybe sweet baby rays bbq sauce, sit down, eat it with the amazing satisfaction, but then you realize...although you made this incredible succulent chicken, you forgot to write down the recipe? The realization washed over your soul. You just had the best chicken you made in your entire life but you will never be able to replicate the results. Friends and family will be at your funeral talking about "yo you remember that time he made that chicken with the crispy skin and that hot sauce!??? Can you believe this fool never wrote down the recipe???". 3 generations of grand children tell the story of the amazing chicken you made, and look at each other with disgust at the fact that you never bothered to write down the recipe and prep procedures. Why? Because you were selfish. Why were you selfish? Because you were exhausted and hungry, and in the moment you were only thinking about yourself.

That...in a nutshell...is how the PS3 was developed............according to Sony stans
:laff: I'm a whole idiot for this one