Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Updated OP with everything revealed

A full recap of the Microsoft conference for E3 2021:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
I don't think people that don't own an Xbox Series look at that lineup and say I have to have one.

Nothing has really changed.

Yeah they're locked into third place still this gen, but they will definitely be better placed for the next gen after. I can see that being a wii/360/ps3 type split especially since their studios and game pipeline should be well in place by than.

Daps
Yeah they're locked into third place still this gen, but they will definitely be better placed for the next gen after. I can see that being a wii/360/ps3 type split especially since their studios and game pipeline should be well in place by than.
switch doesn't count
it is literally generations behind in tech they are their own niche :mjlol:
Sony and MS are direct competitors since they are investing money to best or match each other tech wise
the split will be wii/360/ps3 but I think the xsx will be a lot closer in sales once the games start coming out and gamepass appeals to more and more people
the xsx might become a why not thing just for gamepass especially with all these deals
that will add up

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The Xbox showcase was pretty much what it was expected to be. Sequels to the usual Xbox exclusives, exclusive Bethesda games, and some multiplatform games. If you were already a fan of Xbox, you will like their presentation. If you didn't like Xbox before this presentation, you probably still won't.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
switch doesn't count
it is literally generations behind in tech they are their own niche :mjlol:
Sony and MS are direct competitors since they are investing money to best or match each other tech wise
the split will be wii/360/ps3 but I think the xsx will be a lot closer in sales once the games start coming out and gamepass appeals to more and more people
the xsx might become a why not thing just for gamepass especially with all these deals
that will add up

Switch don't count because you'll be lucky to sell half as many yeah? :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
E3yG1BkVgAEaNy2