Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I give it an 8/10 , nothing to go running to buy an Xbox right now but perhaps next year.

Too many cgi games or games that are timed exclusives. A lot of shooters as well. Nothing of God of War/last of us caliber.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Forza Horizon 5 :banderas:

Still on the fence with Halo, so I'm gonna use my Game Pass trial code on the week it comes out

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The way you’ve been constantly shytting on this conference I figure you’d go lower :mjlol:

The gamepass value alone made this a 8 for me, and I feel that even if you don’t care for Halo, you have a million other reasons to get a XBOX this holiday season in preparation for 2022 where it seems like they will start giving us a steady stream of exclusives.

Unless you plan to fork over $1200 for a RTX 3080 Ti :picard:
The best part is you can give games a chance you wouldn’t even buy and might wind up loving them

I would have never cared to try vermintide 2 or zombie army 4 if I had to buy them

through gamepass both now get daily burn on my Xbox

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
GamePass is the star of the show.

Seems to be a “no-brainer” if you have an X/S.

May eventually cop an X and get gamepass a few times a year to play exclusives.

Pretty much my thoughts. Xbox heads, how much is GamePass for a year? Don't PC game, so not sure I need Ultimate version :lupe:

The pacing was really well done, but I'm surprised they didn't show any Starfield gameplay with it dropping in November if I remember right :heh:

A few surprise announcements like Replaced and Shredders, that vampire game :ehh:

Personally I gravitate towards Sony games more, but shooting/multiplayer fans should eat well with Microsoft and I do expect this to be my first generation in buying a Microsoft system :ehh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FH5 :wow:

Psychonauts 2 :banderas:

I'm really looking forward to Psychonauts 2, it'll be one of maybe 3 games I get day one this year.

Daps
I give this conference B- since Microsoft fruits(xbox studios) are trying to ripping and ready for picking for 2022/2023.
the rest of 2021 starting this summer isn't bad at all
the gunk, the ascent, scorn, pschonauts 2, back 4 blood, atomic heart , halo infinite, forza horizon, etc. on gamepass

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I give this conference B- since Microsoft fruits(xbox studios) are trying to ripping and ready for picking for 2022/2023.
A problem is some of these studios purchased were still wrapping up games like Psychonauts and Death Loop that are going to be on other consoles. Xbox is just stuck in an awkward time period where they're transitioning to making home grown exclusive titles. To try and correct this they went out and got some up and coming titles and negotiated a console exclusive window. I don't think Playstation owners are looking at those titles and feeling jealous. I don't think people that don't own an Xbox Series look at that lineup and say I have to have one.

Nothing has really changed.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good conference for the fact that there were no gimmicks, just game trailers for 90 minutes.

Overall, nothing really made me want to join the ecosystem though. Starfield will be fire I'm sure, but it's at least two years out. Stalker looks cool. Halo seems like it's being downhyped to shyt. Forza looks fire as usual. The Arkane joint has that modern artstyle that I hate but it might be fun. Nothing wowed me though :yeshrug: