Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:francis:I swear the biggest trope in gaming is having four people. Like when we going to have squads of fives and more? This Left 4 Dead group up is kinda played out with the fact that gaming is going beyond just four players :beli:

Huge trope that low key doesn't make sense now.

Back in the ps360 days it made sense as a design constraint.
Now we've got machines so laughably beyond those hardware constraints that it literally
makes no sense to stick to that number outside of swagger jacking older game designs.

I gotta give respect to BF5 for at least having 128 players, I mean they might as well go well beyond whatever
was being down on Ps4/Xbone, the hardware is there ! I wish more DEVS would go for broke.

I wouldn't call it a trope, but it doesn't make sense if it's not local. Having a 4 player local splitscreen makes sense because the game usually slows down with that many players and splitting the screen more than 4 ways would be too much.

Ever since smash became 8 player local that should have been the standard though for shared screen games.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Starfield will be 2023 for sure. I think that Jason Schrider guy alluded to them showing a date they more than likely will not release on.

Xbox fanbois will hype it like it’s releasing tomorrow though.

They dropped a exact release date over a year out(November 11, 2022), I'm pretty confident this shyt drops next year :heh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Hellblade must be so crazy it needs its own showcase or not close to showable at this point.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Microsoft bought a lemon with Ninja Theory imo. They have never been anything but average.

They;ve been horrible since Heavenly Sword but you try and tell lamebots that they act like you're console warring, nah man we played their shyt before, fukk they nearly killed Devil May Cry.

They dropped a exact release date over a year out(November 11, 2022), I'm pretty confident this shyt drops next year :heh:

Games get pushed back all the time, or you'll already have been playing Halo infinite for 8 months :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Best M$ conference in years and that's because M$ been struggling at E3 for what feels since the Kinect E3.

Finally nice to see them turn it around... Even they didn't do anything but buy good studios.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They;ve been horrible since Heavenly Sword but you try and tell lamebots that they act like you're console warring, nah man we played their shyt before, fukk they nearly killed Devil May Cry.

Agreed. I was disgusted the moment they announced that.

Team Ninja is much better.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually liked Heavenly sword. lol.
Heavenly Sword, Enslaved Odyssey To The West, DMC and Senua's Sacrifice
are all games I genuinely enjoyed or am currently enjoying a great deal.

:yeshrug:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
switch doesn't count
it is literally generations behind in tech they are their own niche :mjlol:
Sony and MS are direct competitors since they are investing money to best or match each other tech wise
the split will be wii/360/ps3 but I think the xsx will be a lot closer in sales once the games start coming out and gamepass appeals to more and more people
the xsx might become a why not thing just for gamepass especially with all these deals
that will add up

You're forgetting the streaming stick/tv app they got cooking up, that will Garner alot of casuals if Xcloud continues to be legit.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Games get pushed back all the time, or you'll already have been playing Halo infinite for 8 months :mjlol:

This game has been in development for years; the rumors were that it was coming out this year, and devs don't want to put release dates out early cause of Cyberpunk.

I honestly think that they can release SF earlier, they just have the Nov 22 release date to give them more than enough a time to polish the game for bugs.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

So no gaming company ever gave an exact date, or release window and delayed it out of that year?:wtf:

Rockstar definitely does that

343 did it with Halo last year, and it still ain’t out. It was supposed to be released holiday last year, and it might possibly get delayed from holiday this year, into next year :mindblown:

November 11 is very late in the year (for Starfield). When game developers do that they’re prepping people because they don’t want to flat out say it releases two years from now.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I actually liked Heavenly sword. lol.
Heavenly Sword, Enslaved Odyssey To The West, DMC and Senua's Sacrifice
are all games I genuinely enjoyed or am currently enjoying a great deal.

:yeshrug:

All trash compared to the games that inspired them. :russell:

Senua's Sacrifice and Odyssey in particular were ok, but neither were must play games. I don't even remember the plot to Odyssey and it was a narrative focused game, which is a problem.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikkas in here are straight up calling it trash and saying its the worst microsoft conference ever and yall focused on me saying I’m not impressed. Clearly my opinion lives rent free in yall heads lmao
Dap + rep.

I actually think you were surprisingly objective.

Other nikkas like Koba were straight up full stannery talking about it was trash. Like gtfoh.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
E3yG1BkVgAEaNy2

Ascent; 12 Minutes,Halo, Forza, Psychonauts 2, and Back 4 Blood will all be played day 1 for me.

Shouts to MS for saving me roughly $300 :mjlit: