Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think what's strange about these discussions is we always get caught up purely in "Exclusives".
One of my MOST anticipated titles is a multiplatform game.
I want it even more than Halo at this point and that's the new Tales Of game.
I really fukk with that series.

Because these presentations are about getting people to adopt the hardware. So far the biggest exclusive draw for Xbox is gamepass

Everything else is business as usual, there was nothing today that told anyone to go out and buy a series x.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because these presentations are about getting people to adopt the hardware. So far the biggest exclusive draw for Xbox is gamepass

Everything else is business as usual

For me Series X's draw was:
The series exclusive to the platform that I already love (GOW, Halo, Forza, Fable, etc.)
Their recent purchases of Bethesda and of now ID Software (two companies I hold in high regard, Carmack is a personal hero of mines, it
goes as far back as a young me, downloading the free source code for Quake III and Doom and thinking I could just "make" a great game. :pachaha: )
The hardware (for multiple generations Microsoft has been unfukkwittable on this front, only messing up with Xbox One).
And their software/OS (still top tier in the console space) .

Gamepass is a good draw but I think those other things I brought up are also compelling reasons to own an Xbox in 2021.