Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Playstation fans thanking god. :whew:

Nah. This was better than the last two they had in 2020.
This has been the best Xbox E3 but thats not saying much. It would have been better if it wasn't for all the cgi shown and games that are years away.

I will still be buying an Xbox since I have 3 years of gamepass ultimate.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
6.5/10 :manny:maybe a 7

I see xbox fanboys, and even some “neutral gamers” giving this show a 8, and 9:mindblown:

Next year will probably be the goat e3 showing to those guys if they truly believe that. The bar is set so low that quantity is preferred over quantity. At least it seems that way to me.

No Halo release date is spooky. I think they drop the multiplayer this year. Campaign top of next year. They just prepping people for the delay by saying holiday 2021.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last gen they sold just over 50m consoles whilst Sony sold about 120m consoles. Microsoft&s challenge this gen is to convince a lot of the 360 fans who jumped ship to PS4 to come back and so far they haven’t done that, whilst Sony on the other hand is doing really well to keep hold of those fans and transition them to PS5.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
6.5/10 :manny:maybe a 7

I see xbox fanboys, and even some “neutral gamers” giving this show a 8, and 9:mindblown:

Next year will probably be the goat showing to those guys.

No Halo release date is spooky. I think they drop the multiplayer this year. Campaign top of next year. They just prepping people for the delay by saying holiday 2021.

I don’t think Halo will be out this year and I don’t think Starfield will be out next year

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the better conferences in a long time from any studio

If you don't have a xbox it was probably a 7/10
If you do have a xbox but no game pass it was probably 8/10
If you have a xbox and gamepass it was probably like a 9/10

This year is light on triple A games, but there is something new for you to enjoy every month with things ramping up next year and and going into overdrive from there.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut up. You've been concern trolling the whole damn thread. We get it. God damn.

:russ:

Halo looks like halo

Graphics are def underwhelming still

I do feel like they are gonna make Forza their next gen big showcase game cause so far nothing has been mind blowing/impressive graphically

Same, I’m not really impressed outside of some of the smaller games

So this is Arkanes Outriders pretty much

It’s all cgi....

I think this conference was cool if brehs that want something to look forward to on xbox, they did a good job feeding gamepass.

For people like me looking for a big reason to buy xbox i didn’t really get it. Decent conference overall but nothing really mind blowing

A lot of shooters and online multiplayer

I’ve barely said anything negative in the whole thread lol

:mjlol::mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:I swear the biggest trope in gaming is having four people. Like when we going to have squads of fives and more? This Left 4 Dead group up is kinda played out with the fact that gaming is going beyond just four players :beli:
Huge trope that low key doesn't make sense now.

Back in the ps360 days it made sense as a design constraint.
Now we've got machines so laughably beyond those hardware constraints that it literally
makes no sense to stick to that number outside of swagger jacking older game designs.

I gotta give respect to BF5 for at least having 128 players, I mean they might as well go well beyond whatever
was being down on Ps4/Xbone, the hardware is there ! I wish more DEVS would go for broke.