Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All trash compared to the games that inspired them. :russell:

Senua's Sacrifice and Odyssey in particular were ok, but neither were must play games. I don't even remember the plot to Odyssey and it was a narrative focused game, which is a problem.
Senua's Sacrifice IMO was more than OK, I'd even venture to say it's great.

Especially if you've got either a really nice surround sound system or some good headphones to experience it with.

DMC was admittedly worse than the mainline titles but at the same time, few games period touch a well done DMC game.
DMC3 is still one of my all time favorite videogames.

And Heavenly Sword may not be better than the God OF War Series but it's a solid character action game which did some insane
stuff for the time.

I'm still :wow: at the battle at the end and how they used the cell processor, really cool shyt for the time period.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They;ve been horrible since Heavenly Sword but you try and tell lamebots that they act like you're console warring, nah man we played their shyt before, fukk they nearly killed Devil May Cry.
Nah you got this backwards. They been making mediocre games. They just were all Sony exclusives so people pretended they were great games.

IMO they are the Woat studio that gets a bunch of attention just cause who they are aligned with.

They’ve never made a game I felt worthy of my time so far. Hellblade 2 probably won’t change that :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah you got this backwards. They been making mediocre games. They just were all Sony exclusives so people pretended they were great games.

IMO they are the Woat studio that gets a bunch of attention just cause who they are aligned with.

They’ve never made a game I felt worthy of my time so far. Hellblade 2 probably won’t change that :manny:

Enslaved was a solid 7/10 game :ld:
Hopefully Hellblade 2 has more combat, cause I ain't tryna do all these puzzles :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Enslaved was a solid 7/10 game :ld:
Hopefully Hellblade 2 has more combat, cause I ain't tryna do all these puzzles :scust:
Hellblade 1 was beyond trash to me. As were the rest of their games.

hopefuly hellblade 2 is better but I don’t have high hopes, and I don’t understand why it’s a highly anticipated game for lots of people:smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I don’t remember anyone pretending heavenly sword was good

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Forza, Back 4 blood, Ascent, Halo, Hades, Flight Simulator and Far Cry 6 are all cops for me if no gamepass.
Far cry 6 , back 4 blood are full price cops ?
Hades been out for 2 years what stopped you …

You really gonna stare at your screen for 5 hours flying from LA to NY ? On flight simulator ?

You nikkaz are hilarious