Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
GamePass is the star of the show.

Seems to be a “no-brainer” if you have an X/S.

May eventually cop an X and get gamepass a few times a year to play exclusives.
Yes. Especially while it’s cheap. If you do a lot of gaming gamepass is a definite no brainer.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This was 2022 the presentation. All these games are going to be shown again at next year's E3.

this was promoting what they've always been promoting.

Gamepass. MS's long term goal was severely shown in this E3 presentation, and they executed it amazingly.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
If you're an xbox owner, there's no reason you shouldn't have Gamepass.

If you're not an xbox owner, I don't think this did the greatest job convincing you to get an xbox unless you were extremely on the fence.

That being said, I thought this was a good step for Microsoft. Didn't get into any funny business, just showed game after game after game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall not a bad conference AT ALL solid showing loved the format trailer after trailer no bullshyt straight to the point.

Exclusives? a few but CGI trailers? that aint it chief Starfield, outer worlds 2 and Redfall (btw does MS have only one character designer cause majority of games have similar designs),

FORZA looks GODLY no lies and theres no point in even arguing here.

Other than that alot of timed exclusives which is cool but no gamechanging

The big one for me is almost everything is day 1 Gamepass so you know what? ill get the series s cause the value is crazy and its only gonna get better!

Problems? yeah nothing surprising(yeah i know Redfall but this is the Arkane vampire ip we knew about so not really)

overall good 7/10 no point in overhyping this but it was worth the time.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This wasn't bad but it also wasn't as good as they needed. It just makes this look like a lost year in terms of Xbox Studios. I'd give this a 7/10.

The way you’ve been constantly shytting on this conference I figure you’d go lower :mjlol:

The gamepass value alone made this a 8 for me, and I feel that even if you don’t care for Halo, you have a million other reasons to get a XBOX this holiday season in preparation for 2022 where it seems like they will start giving us a steady stream of exclusives.

Unless you plan to fork over $1200 for a RTX 3080 Ti :picard: