Daps
You just made this thread yesterday.

Sony stan’s crazy :mjlol:
and?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what a thread created by a Sony stan on the FTC/ABK deal has to do with Sony Stan's making consistent threads on how Xbox isn't profitable, gamepass isn't sustainable, Xbox is bleeding MS, Sony is selling this much, Sony sold that much, console sales here, console sales there...etc etc

Basically we are right is what you saying. :manny:

The funny thing is if not for this ABK deal, Sony Stan's would still 100 percent believe the reality they created for themselves.
Greasy ass trying to pivot to "threads".

You said "posting", most of the "posting" about sales and projections are by you nikkas. You guys like to throw rocks and hide your hands. Stay in threads painting a dying Sony narrative, how PS5 is doomed, how Jim is failing Sony etc. Then when a clap back thread is made later to correct this, you start to whine about how "Sony stans keep talking about Xbox!"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and?
You flailing right now.

Shoulda just kept it moving :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
100% of Sony games are produced by developers they have acquired over decades. 100%. They just rebrand them under developer names. Theyre worst than Microsoft. They just aint have the bankroll for Activision

Buying devs who primarily made games for you already via second party is not the same as buying entire publishers and you know this.

No one cared when MS bought Bungie or Turn 10. Phil said himself they turned down the Spider-Man license last gen to focus on their own in house development….who did nothing but put out the same Gears, Forza, and Halo games.

It wasn’t until the last ten years that the Gaming division for Sony became their biggest revenue earner and even then it ain't by much. Remove Playstation and there's still the remaining 70% of Sony. But yeah, they were gonna go bankrupt. Just because yall keep saying it, don't make it true.
I been telling them especially @Rekkapryde that hardware sales dont mean shyt but here is the proof for them straight from court proceedings. I still think they will deny this though.
Already explained. But yall wanna be dumb against someone who literally has thousands tied up in these companies. :mjlol:

Xbox is nothing to MS if they got rid of it. I invested money into MS for everything EXCEPT Xbox. Get Phil and Booty and the rest of them bozos, the wench included, out of here :camby:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So wait nikkas is trying to troll because Sony invests in new games
No wonder these nikkas starved for generations. A starving mindset :gucci:
Sony doesn't subsidize their gaming division by others neither :sas2:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Buying devs who primarily made games for you already via second party is not the same as buying entire publishers and you know this.

No one cared when MS bought Bungie or Turn 10. Phil said himself they turned down the Spider-Man license last gen to focus on their own in house development….who did nothing but put out the same Gears, Forza, and Halo games.

It wasn’t until the last ten years that the Gaming division is Sony became their biggest revenue earner and even then it ain't by much. Remove Playstation and there's still the remaining 70% of Son

Already explained. But yall wanna be dumb against someone who literally has thousands tied up in these companies. :mjlol:

Blah blah blah here we go with publisher and dev bs.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So wait nikkas is trying to troll because Sony invests in new games
No wonder these nikkas starved for generations. A starving mindset :gucci:
Sony doesn't subsidize their gaming division by others neither :sas2:

What new games. shyt been copy and paste for the last two generations

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wonder why @gurf wasn’t in either of those threads bytching :mjpls:
Cause I don't agree with the topic. Unlike you stans I don't want to see Xbox/Sony "die".

Make some fukking games. Be Creative. Purchasing companies since your higher ups don't have a vision is not the move.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cause I don't agree with the topic. Unlike you stans I don't want to see Xbox/Sony "die".

Make some fukking games. Be Creative. Purchasing companies since your higher ups don't have a vision is not the move.
So you chose to ignore the dozen other threads and come in here bytching about what xbox fans are talking about:ehh:

Wonder why you aren’t so bothered by sony stan’s making threads about everything other than games :ohhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So you chose to ignore the dozen other threads and come in here bytching about what xbox fans are talking about:ehh:

Wonder why you aren’t so bothered by sony stan’s making threads about everything other than games :ohhh:
Game sales is different. Y’all are literally in here championing Xbox as the best cause they have more money.

Nah no games, hardware, just we got the biggest warchest.

I ain’t ever seen no shyt like that. Any other Stan argument is about the product. Cars, previous console wars, sports, etc

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It wasn’t until the last ten years that the Gaming division for Sony became their biggest revenue earner and even then it ain't by much. Remove Playstation and there's still the remaining 70% of Sony. But yeah, they were gonna go bankrupt. Just because yall keep saying it, don't make it true.

Xbox is nothing to MS if they got rid of it. I invested money into MS for everything EXCEPT Xbox. Get Phil and Booty and the rest of them bozos, the wench included, out of here :camby:
Buying up the block isn't the same as buying up the block? :martin: