Xbox and Nintendo make more profit than Playstation off less revenue

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Buying up the block isn't the same as buying up the block? :martin:

chris-brown.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Buying devs who primarily made games for you already via second party is not the same as buying entire publishers and you know this.

No one cared when MS bought Bungie or Turn 10. Phil said himself they turned down the Spider-Man license last gen to focus on their own in house development….who did nothing but put out the same Gears, Forza, and Halo games.

It wasn’t until the last ten years that the Gaming division for Sony became their biggest revenue earner and even then it ain't by much. Remove Playstation and there's still the remaining 70% of Sony. But yeah, they were gonna go bankrupt. Just because yall keep saying it, don't make it true.

Already explained. But yall wanna be dumb against someone who literally has thousands tied up in these companies. :mjlol:

Xbox is nothing to MS if they got rid of it. I invested money into MS for everything EXCEPT Xbox. Get Phil and Booty and the rest of them bozos, the wench included, out of here :camby:

Sony was close to bankruptcy in 2012 what are you talking about.

The sony gaming division has been saving them and thats not good when you look at the numbers recently and see their tatics to make financial profit.

They are such in a precarious situation with their gaming division that they lost 20 billion just from the Activision Microsoftt announcement alone. The way gaming is trending and their lack of innovation in this particular field is troublesome.

They have other avenues such as Insurance in Japan and Sony Studios but gaming is a bigger market than those now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony was close to bankruptcy in 2012 what are you talking about.

The sony gaming division has been saving them and thats not good when you look at the numbers recently and see their tatics to make financial profit.

They are such in a precarious situation with their gaming division that they lost 20 billion just from the Activision Microsoftt announcement alone. The way gaming is trending and their lack of innovation in this particular field is troublesome.

They have other avenues such as Insurance in Japan and Sony Studios but gaming is a bigger market than those now.
chris-brown.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game sales is different. Y’all are literally in here championing Xbox as the best cause they have more money.

Nah no games, hardware, just we got the biggest warchest.

I ain’t ever seen no shyt like that. Any other Stan argument is about the product. Cars, previous console wars, sports, etc
That’s not what this thread says.

And the other threads posted had NOTHING to do with game sales.

Don’t know why you do this. You are clearly here to stan. Why play dumb breh :dahell:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That’s not what this thread says.

And the other threads posted had NOTHING to do with game sales.

Don’t know why you do this. You are clearly here to stan. Why play dumb breh :dahell:
Quote me where I said I hope Xbox dies

You harp about competition when in reality you'd prefer M$ just spend everyone else out of business (which they can do). You would be happy playing Mine Sweeper as long as it was on gamepass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Quote me where I said I hope Xbox dies
You can’t read either. Never said anything about xbox dying. :dahell:
You harp about competition when in reality you'd prefer M$ just spend everyone else out of business (which they can do). You would be happy playing Mine Sweeper as long as it was on gamepass.
And you made all this up because you are upset at the title of this thread.

Weirdo behavior :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No one cared when MS bought Bungie
Apple cared.

Buying devs who primarily made games for you already via second party is not the same as buying entire publishers and you know this.
Its still freezing out your competition from those companies developing for them. Its the same shyt, just smaller scale.

Besides, I never understood why people expect 2 competitive companies to have same exact business model?

Sony buys smaller developers, that they can afford.
Microsoft buys bigger developers, that they can afford.

Sony has fukked over the average gamer over the past few decades with their business model. buying up all the small developers and publishers preventing them from releasing games on xbox and nintendo.

Sony had a monopoly on that system, how you think they got so much bigger in the first place

Yall sony stans just mad microsoft fighting back it seems