Xbox and Nintendo make more profit than Playstation off less revenue

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That is not what you said.

"Playstation money" is Sony money. "Playstation" and Sony are not separate companies in the sense where Playstation would produce its own financial statements to the public. Playstation is a major segment within Sony Corp and is included in Sony's consolidated financial statements.

This doesn't even make any sense. Microsoft doesn't include detail Xbox metrics in the same way Sony does because they measure gaming in a different way than Sony, i.e. they focus more on cloud gaming rather than traditional console sales. They have been saying this for years. They are also required to disclose major acquitisions and the details behind that, which they have. Not because "Xbox's acquisitions were Microsoft"

How they report sales is entirely different with their gaming segments because of how much bigger it is for said company, thats what i said

Half A $

Pro
Daps
If you born in 1985 you would be turning 38 this year but you would've been 12 years old when Goldeneye came out yet this old c*nt Mad Titan is asking if you preordered it? Nah you old c*nt I hired it from blockbuster.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think what @The Mad Titan is saying is that people were fans of rare games, but not necessarily rare the developer at the time. By the time they got sold to xbox they had made a name for themselves. But by that time they had already had like 20 years of good games that nobody really recognized them for.

Looking back some of their games are my fondest gaming memories. Stuff like RC pro Am, California games, DK country, Batteltoads. But i never even considered or recognized who made all those games until after Goldeneye and killer instinct, leading into perfect dark in which i wanted to play specifically because Rare was making it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you born in 1985 you would be turning 38 this year but you would've been 12 years old when Goldeneye came out yet this old c*nt Mad Titan is asking if you preordered it? Nah you old c*nt I hired it from blockbuster.
Go to bed bruh, what you so mad for :mjlol:

But thanks for confirming what I thought, you and your friends at 12 wasn't talking about rare as a developer or publisher casually :heh:

Rare is a case where almost everyone in hindsight understand how goated they were.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
IKSNi5p.png

Profit has plummeted since 2020, while revenue continues to rise :huhldup:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
You should worry more about why out of 30m or whatever bullshyt gamepass number it is now only 11m checked out the game of the generation starfield.

And why half of them didn't even hit level 5 :mjlol: