Xbots Please............

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't think anyone has said the game is "shyt"

Just that its generic and not as good as other AAA shooters.

Unless your a big fps fan, killzone is not appealing at all.

Gunplay isn't as good Halo

Gameplay isn't as smooth as COD

Graphics aren't as good as crysis

Story/setting isn't as good as halo

Weapons aren't very interesting

Level design sn't as good as BF

The battles aren't as epic as halo or bf, yet they aren't as tight and efficient as cod

And the online community isn't as large as any of the games mentioned.

Killzone LOOKS great but it lags behind other shooters in almost every way.
Funny, I feel that killzone shyts on all those games but battlefield.

the console version of crysis does not look better than killzone. And multiplayer wise theres no competition

Ive never been a fan of halo so I wont speak on it. First will always be a classic but 2 me it feels to old school.

Call of duty is pure shyt. Havent bought one since black ops and ill never buy one again.

Gameplay is far from generic, and is very unique compared to those games.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
not to mention this thread was about Titanfall. but someone wanted to bring killzone into it...
Titanfall looks fun as hell, I dont know what the op was even trying to say in the first post.

Good interview

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Funny, I feel that killzone shyts on all those games but battlefield.

the console version of crysis does not look better than killzone. And multiplayer wise theres no competition

Ive never been a fan of halo so I wont speak on it. First will always be a classic but 2 me it feels to old school.

Call of duty is pure shyt. Havent bought one since black ops and ill never buy one again.

I'd say your opinion is in the minority.

I don't think cod is "pure shyt" but I have no desire to play it unless they change up the formula some how. Killzone is in the same place for me.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Opinion

Opinion

2 different kinds of "gun play", no FPS has gun play like Halo

That's because of COD's framerate. What other FPS had 60fps on consoles this gen?

Killzone has better graphics on console.

Halo is the only FPS where people care about it's story.

The weapons are variations of modernized guns, they're aren't supposed to be interesting.

You're refering to BF's destruction, which is different from level design. Killzone's level design has always been elite status

The battles aren't as epic as halo or bf, yet they aren't as tight and efficient as cod
You're wrong. Killzone 2 had 32 player matches on console, which is more than what's in BF3. With the right settings, KZ2's matches were chaotic as fukk and entertaining

What does this have to do with the gameplay?

No.

Cut the shyt fam, I doubt you played any of these games heavy, yet you're talking about them like you're good in all of them.

:stopitslime:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'd say your opinion is in the minority.

I don't think cod is "pure shyt" but I have no desire to play it unless they change up the formula some how. Killzone is in the same place for me.
How much have you played killzone?

The reason its not as popular is cause harder to develop skill, the learning curve is high, not to mention there hasnt been enough killzone games to say its on the same level a garbage ass cod.

They released 2 killzone games compared to how many halos and call of duty

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cut the shyt fam, I doubt you played any of these games heavy, yet you're talking about them like you're good in all of them.

:stopitslime:
Buncha excuses here. Like I said killzone lags behind other shooters in almost every category.

I understand if you are a fan of the game. But nothing I've said is wrong. It's a generic shooter with pretty graphics. That's it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How much have you played killzone?

The reason its not as popular is cause harder to develop skill, the learning curve is high, not to mention there hasnt been enough killzone games to say its on the same level a garbage ass cod.

They released 2 killzone games compared to how many halos and call of duty

Killzone 2 and modern warfare came out around the same time and both had a good chance at popularity.

The main criticism(which I agree with) is the sluggish controls. With the story/setting being generic sci fi, the weapons being boring, and the gameplay not being as smooth/tight as other games. There is really nothing that would make a person pick this game up over other fps.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

The only reason KZ was ever passed on was because it wasn't arcady like COD Or Halo.. lets keep it real... nikkas couldn't run around with Barret 50 cal/Intervention no scoping nikkas from yhe hip 100 yards away... KZ was more realistic in every way... now that its 60fps "smoothness" shouldn't be a factor...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The only reason KZ was ever passed on was because it wasn't arcady like COD Or Halo.. lets keep it real... nikkas couldn't run around with Barret 50 cal/Intervention no scoping nikkas from yhe hip 100 yards away... KZ was more realistic in every way... now that its 60fps "smoothness" shouldn't be a factor...
Killzone is not realistic

But other more "realistic" shooters outperformed killzone as well.:manny:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Killzone 2 and modern warfare came out around the same time and both had a good chance at popularity.

The main criticism(which I agree with) is the sluggish controls. With the story/setting being generic sci fi, the weapons being boring, and the gameplay not being as smooth/tight as other games. There is really nothing that would make a person pick this game up over other fps.
At release I do remember there being a problem with a dead zone in the controls for killzone but after that was fixed the controls were fine, it was a harder game than other fps and that turned people off.

The gameplay was completely unique and the level design was top notch.

The game was not generic, doesnt sound like you played it at all to be honest.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That what these dudes dont seem to understand.

They never played the game much if at all and they wanna form their own conclusion to why it didnt catch on like it should have and claim their opinion as fact.

The game was hard, harder than most fps at the time. The game was more realistic than its competitors despite being science fiction. Ads didnt magically make your guns recoil disappear and burst firing was crucial. Most people couldnt hang.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At release I do remember there being a problem with a dead zone in the controls for killzone but after that was fixed the controls were fine, it was a harder game than other fps and that turned people off.

The gameplay was completely unique and the level design was top notch.

The game was not generic, doesnt sound like you played it at all to be honest.

If you go back and read some of the reviews. I'm not the only one to make these complaints.

What made the game unique to you?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If you go back and read some of the reviews. I'm not the only one to make these complaints.

What made the game unique to you?

Killzone 2 has an average review score of 91 and a user score of 81:yeshrug:

The weight made the game feel different than any other fps.

But mostly the constantly rotating game modes.