Xbots Please............

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You probably wouldn't understand... When you have amazing online you just enjoy it... Yall out here like eff it I need some new free games

but you need games to play online :dwillhuh: or y'all xbots just enjoying looking @ ads on the xbl dashboard?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didnt attack your opinion. I made a statement that killzone didnt gain popularity due to the learning curve being to high and the gunplay taking more skill than other fps.

You responded by calling it a generic shooter that only offered pretty graphics, then listed a bunch of other games talking about it not having the smoothness of cod, the story of halo and the large destructive environment of battlefield.

I bring up how killzone plays nothing like any of those games, nore does it try to play like those games.

At no point do you bring up personal experiences with the game, just other peoples opinion.

You have called lpb, infamous and killzone garbage on multiple occasions, lets not act brand new.

I have no problem with people voicing an opinion on a game, I dont care if someone hated a sony exclusive, but to not have played a game or give it A fair chance but still form a very vocal opinion is silly and stannish to me.
I gave my personal experiences in the game plenty of times. And since they didn't reflect your opinion you attacked them.

Find a post of me calling infamous, LBP, or killzone garbage. I'll wait :popcorn:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but you need games to play online :dwillhuh: or y'all xbots just enjoying looking @ ads on the xbl dashboard?

Tailored to each person based on the kinect identifying who you are when you walk in the room... In case anyone was wondering why they don't care if you have online.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
sales aside, does 360 have any exclusives they can put up against franchises like infamous, killzone, uncharted, last of us? i mean, especially if you take away their ability to mention halo or gears of war, does the 360 have any exclusives worth playing? i mean, i understand the majority of xbots are on call of duty but goddamn

:russ: @ this list

double :russ: at trying to dismiss key 360 games

Infamous barely stood toe-to-toe with Prototype, a multiplat title. Get that shyt outa here.

Halo > Killzone.

Gears > Uncharted.

TLOU :yeshrug: I know very little about it

2-1 Xbox wins :umad:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: @ this list

double :russ: at trying to dismiss key 360 games

Infamous barely stood toe-to-toe with Prototype, a multiplat title. Get that shyt outa here.

Halo > Killzone.

Gears > Uncharted.

TLOU :yeshrug: I know very little about it

2-1 Xbox wins :umad:

prototype was garbage, son. only xbots hyped it up cus y'all didn't have access to infamous. which is why we're getting blessed with a 3rd installment -- where as the prototype franchise is dead.

and we already know uncharted is a better franchise than gears of war, come on. :comeon: how many generic shooters do you need

funny thing is you proved my point:
i mean, especially if you take away their ability to mention halo or gears of war, does the 360 have any exclusives worth playing?

nikkas still gotta big up halo and gears of war cus y'all have nothing :scusthov: top 3 games y'all play the most online are all fps shooters. :scusthov:

has the 360 had any note worthy exclusives in the last THREE YEARS?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
prototype was garbage, son. only xbots hyped it up cus y'all didn't have access to infamous. which is why we're getting blessed with a 3rd installment -- where as the prototype franchise is dead.

and we already know uncharted is a better franchise than gears of war, come on. :comeon: how many generic shooters do you need

funny thing is you proved my point:

nikkas still gotta big up halo and gears of war cus y'all have nothing :scusthov: top 3 games y'all play the most online are all fps shooters. :scusthov:

has the 360 had any note worthy exclusives in the last THREE YEARS?

Why are you so mad the community enjoys shooters? Maybe 360's better controller, better muliplat performance, better secured online environment, and host of exclusive content for the popular titles has something to do with it :umad:

Edit:

LIVE Activity for week of July 15
Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on UU’s)

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
3. EA Sports FIFA Soccer 13
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
5. GTA IV

Again, making assumptions cuz :umad:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you so mad the community enjoys shooters? Maybe 360's better controller, better muliplat performance, better secured online environment, and host of exclusive content for the popular titles has something to do with it :umad:
shooters stagnated the progress of gaming :scusthov: now every dev company is trying to find their way into some calladooty money. which is why games like dead rising 3 are actually going to have predator drones :beli:

but be real, nikka, it aint better performance, secured online or "exclusive content"; it's just lack of options. y'all literally have no recent games worth playing. :heh:

it's looking dusty over at 360 land. meanwhile, we're going to :eat: off beyond 2 souls and keep the ball rolling