Xbots Please............

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Killzone is doing way more things online at 1080p/60fps using the power of the PS4.
damn.gif

the only thing killzone has going for it is looks..no one..and i mean no gives a flying 747 fukk about it's gameplay.....

I can tell you're one of those nikkas that get super giddy n shyt over visuals n shyt...completely ignoring how retarded the game's mechanics are...

salute

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the only thing killzone has going for it is looks..no one..and i mean no gives a flying 747 fukk about it's gameplay.....

I can tell you're one of those nikkas that get super giddy n shyt over visuals n shyt...compeltely ignoring how retarded the game's mechanics are...

salute
Pay that fruit no mind, he plays Halo more than he did Killzone (Story Tru)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can tell you're one of those nikkas that get super giddy n shyt over visuals n shyt...completely ignoring how retarded the game's mechanics are...

salute
You don't play kill zone so what you know about it's gameplay? tell me about it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You don't play kill zone so what you know about it's gameplay? tell me about it.

looks like a clunky 'weighted' shooter (with no recoil). what else is there to know about it?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can Google it. All I'm saying is you're biased with the rest of the guys on here trying to downplay killzone.

Nobody is biased trying to downplay killzone. It's a fact that the game has never been able to match the success and the ratings of its competitors.

It's just a very pretty generic shooter. Playstation fans know this and if there was any other exclusive launch games available y'all wouldn't be hyping killzone up as much as y'all do.

There is literaly nothing interesting about this game beyond its graphics.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You can Google it. All I'm saying is you're biased with the rest of the guys on here trying to downplay killzone.

I'm asking you. why should I be sold on this games, as opposed to other shooters out there? is there anything innovative about the gameplay? anything to separate it from the "same shyt" criticisms that everyone throws at COD?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nobody is biased trying to downplay killzone. It's a fact that the game has never been able to match the success and the ratings of its competitors.

It's just a very pretty generic shooter. Playstation fans know this and if there was any other exclusive launch games available y'all wouldn't be hyping killzone up as much as y'all do.

There is literaly nothing interesting about this game beyond its graphics.

Besides great graphics, online multiplayer, and multiple game modes.. what else is needed?? Killstreaks?? Zombies?? Mechs?? shyt is corny breh... at least play a demo/beta before you shyt on...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Besides great graphics, online multiplayer, and multiple game modes.. what else is needed?? Killstreaks?? Zombies?? Mechs?? shyt is corny breh... at least play a demo/beta before you shyt on...

Obviously people like all that "corny shyt" which is why other games always sell better.

I've played other games in the killzone series and if the only thing the new one brings to the table is better graphics, then I'll pass.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Killzone 2 was one of the best console FPS on current gen. It's a classic IMO. Reading these comments... :wow:

The hate is unwarranted. People who don't know shyt about Killzone calling it trash because of what? I don't know how the gameplay/recoil will be when Shadow Fall drops, and Killzone 3 was a major disappointment for me, but if they capture the essence of Killzone 2's gameplay again I'm sure the game will be fine. It'll outsell all of the other launch exclusives for sure.

It's like BF on a lower scale... with more strafing/gun battles because you have more health than you do in BF. Killzone 2 had some of the best level design of any game that I've ever played. Every map was dope af on there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm asking you. why should I be sold on this games, as opposed to other shooters out there? is there anything innovative about the gameplay? anything to separate it from the "same shyt" criticisms that everyone throws at COD?
Cod gets the criticism because it seldom tries anything new in each new iteration.

Killzone is a class based sci-fi shooter with cutting edge graphics that was well received. A game doesn't have to be innovative to be worthy of appraise. Execution, style, and cohesiveness is what makes non innovative games amazing.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
...with that said

I'm a bit torn by Shadow Fall being a launch title. The cat and mouse game between the campaign running 30fps and the MP running 60fps or being targeted for it is telling me that the game would really benefit from a spring release. Also, the competition at launch will be tough. It can go both ways for them honestly. If they make a game that's true to what made Killzone 2 great, it'll be different enough from the competition to garner interest. If they go like they did with Killzone 3... then it'll be forgotten quickly.

I honestly wouldn't have had a problem with them pairing up the game's release with Titan Fall's... but Sony needs it at launch because without it there's only Knack and Drive Club coming out on the system.

:dead: