Xbots Please............

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Killzone 2 has an average review score of 91 and a user score of 81:yeshrug:

The weight made the game feel different than any other fps.

But mostly the constantly rotating game modes.
Having good scores does not mean it isn't generic. If you read the reviews most of them touch on the blandness of the story/setting/environments

The "weight" just felt like lag to me. I guess that is different but not a good thing in my opinion.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Who gives a shyt about realism if the game ain't fun tho?

Thank god Respawn threw that realism notion in the fukking bushes. You slow paced nikkas like the blandest shyt.

not to mention this thread was about Titanfall. but someone wanted to bring killzone into it...

Sony stans and insecure women are one in the same, breh.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Killzone 2 was by far my favorite FPS this gen. A lot a nikkas in here talking on it really sound like they never played it

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Why is it that when a person isn't praising a playstaion exclusive they are automaticaly bias or they have not played the game?

But y'all can trash games that are unamisouly viewed as the top of their genre in both ratings and sales?

We saying you haven't played it cause the accusations you making are flat out not true.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Having good scores does not mean it isn't generic. If you read the reviews most of them touch on the blandness of the story/setting/environments

The "weight" just felt like lag to me. I guess that is different but not a good thing in my opinion.
Sounds like you wasnt automatically good as soon as you started playing and lost interest in favor of a easier game.:yeshrug:

I dont know about you but I hate when a fps feel the same as another fps.
Moving in killzone 2 really felt like you were wearing heavy equipment. It really felt like you were firing a big powerful weapon.

Ive yet to play another fps that capured the feeling of firing a real weapon, battlefield has the sound but it doesnt have that weight.

Learning to work with the weapons and the recoil took skills.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sounds like you wasnt automatically good as soon as you started playing and lost interest in favor of a easier game.:yeshrug:

I dont know about you but I hate when a fps feel the same as another fps.
Moving in killzone 2 really felt like you were wearing heavy equipment. It really felt like you were firing a big powerful weapon.

Ive yet to play another fps that capured the feeling of firing a real weapon, battlefield has the sound but it doesnt have that weight.

Learning to work with the weapons and the recoil took skills.

:comeon: so you wasn't automaticaly good at halo/cod so you quit?

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
So why do so many reviews say the controls are sluggish. And the game is generic overall. Do you think the reviewers didnt play it either?

Gamespot
Killzone 2 is an exceptional first-person shooter, not because it does anything particularly new, but because it does everything extraordinarily well. There's certainly no doubting its graphical superiority, but though its moody visuals invite incessant superlatives, it's the tight, electric action that will make this an off- and online haven.

IGN
The single-player experience is a truly enjoyable campaign across the Helghast home world that will test your skills, particularly on the higher difficulty levels, and the game simply looks phenomenal for a console shooter. But perhaps the strongest segment of the game is the extremely deep multiplayer, which gives seven basic classes with which you can create your own customized super-soldier after performing your class-specific duties.

Giant Bomb
Killzone 2 successfully iterates upon the formulas and standards of console first-person shooters in ways that make it feel fresh, and it does all that while looking absolutely outstanding. If you're the least bit interested in first-person shooting and you own a PlayStation 3, Killzone 2 should be near the top of your list.

G4
Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.

GamePro
It took a long time for Killzone 2 to finally come out, but after diving head first into the game, there's no doubt in my mind that it lives up to the hype and is a must-play for FPS fans. [Mar 2009, p.70]

Eurogamer
Killzone 2 is a taut and muscular game, a shooter that gives back more than you put in, provided you have the intestinal fortitude. It may take its time revealing its true depths and pleasures, but the journey is well worth taking. Between Killzone 2's unforgiving grit and Resistance 2's alien-bursting excess, the PS3 finally has both ends of the shooter spectrum covered in grand style.

What reviewers? :wtf:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:comeon: so you wasn't automaticaly good at halo/cod so you quit?
No I was pretty good at cod, I just got tired of buying the same game every year.

Ive only beat halo one and 2 and I wasnt online gaming at that time to know how multiplayer was, I dont feel like I have enough knowledge of the game to give an opinion on halo, so I dont.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gamespot

IGN

Giant Bomb

G4

GamePro

Eurogamer

What reviewers? :wtf:

:usure:

" it does nothing new"

"Combine this with the superb pacing and you have a campaign that’s totally fun despite its boring characters and uninspired story."

And the fact that the devs had to advertise KZ3 as "less laggy" should tell you about how plenty of people felt about the controls.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No I was pretty good at cod, I just got tired of buying the same game every year.

Ive only beat halo one and 2 and I wasnt online gaming at that time to know how multiplayer was, I dont feel like I have enough knowledge of the game to give an opinion on halo, so I dont.

So why are you able to have your own opinion. But if someone disagrees with you they have not played the game, or just were not good at it?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So why are you able to have your own opinion. But if someone disagrees with you they have not played the game, or just were not good at it?
I keep asking you if you played the game and your deflecting, your description of the game sounds like you havnt played it much at all but you talk about it alot

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I keep asking you if you played the game and your deflecting, your description of the game sounds like you havnt played it much at all but you talk about it alot
:wtf:

I told you I played the game. I wouldn't be talking about it if I didn't. Everything I've said in this thread has been echoed by both reviewers and other gamers. Y'all just have a problem with differing opinions. Just cause you liked the game it means that anyone who doesn't is wrong or lying? That's not how it works.