Xbots Please............

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I still dont think youve played the game.

When I get called a stan that lets me know that I won and the conversation is over.
The fact that you think you can "win" a conversation about opinions on a video game proves that you are in fact a fanboy:ufdup:

People refuted you countless times but like the troll you are you just deflect. You claimed you play games on your "cousin's" PSN. :dead:
:stopitslime:

No. You can't refute me cause you know I'm telling the truth. You'd rather ignore the truth and keep pushing your fanboy nonsense cause it makes you feel better about your console affiliation.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The fact that you think you can "win" a conversation about opinions on a video game proves that you are in fact a fanboy:ufdup:

No. You can't refute me cause you know I'm telling the truth. You'd rather ignore the truth and keep pushing your fanboy nonsense cause it makes you feel better about your console affiliation.
The fact that you have an opinion of a game that youve played for maybe 5 minutes proves that your a fanboy actually. And when you cant prove that your opinion comes from you actually playing games you bring up reviews and other shyt you read somewhere as proof that your opinion on a game you dont understand is somehow valid.

I never bring up reviews or anyone elses opinion on games. When I speak on games I speak on my real life experience with that game because I really be gaming, im not one of you nikkas that big up your team online more than you actually play games. I I dont play a game or I wasnt feeling a game I dont speak on it. You speak on damn near every sony exclusive that drops and to you they all range from adverage (last of us) to terrible ( infamous, lbp, killzone)

You run from thread to thread convincing people that these games that you dont even play are somehow worst than all other games being released at the time.

If the killzone series doesnt interest you why do I seem to see your opinion on it posted more than people that actually like the game?

I know I won this conversation about video game opinion cause your opinion was never mentioned other than "I played it". Instead we got a bunch of talking points about opinions of other nikkas opinion, and mentions of reviews that gave the game high scores

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

make up your mind :troll: Is it truth or opinion?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The fact that you have an opinion of a game that youve played for maybe 5 minutes proves that your a fanboy actually. And when you cant prove that your opinion comes from you actually playing games you bring up reviews and other shyt you read somewhere as proof that your opinion on a game you dont understand is somehow valid.

I never bring up reviews or anyone elses opinion on games. When I speak on games I speak on my real life experience with that game because I really be gaming, im not one of you nikkas that big up your team online more than you actually play games. I I dont play a game or I wasnt feeling a game I dont speak on it. You speak on damn near every sony exclusive that drops and to you they all range from adverage (last of us) to terrible ( infamous, lbp, killzone)

You run from thread to thread convincing people that these games that you dont even play are somehow worst than all other games being released at the time.

If the killzone series doesnt interest you why do I seem to see your opinion on it posted more than people that actually like the game?

I know I won this conversation about video game opinion cause your opinion was never mentioned other than "I played it". Instead we got a bunch of talking points about opinions of other nikkas opinion, and mentions of reviews that gave the game high scores

:mindblown: what the fukk are you talking about. I never said TLOU was average and I damn sure never said killzone,LBP or infamous were "terrible"

Y'all just have a problem with anyone saying Sony exclusives aren't the best shyt since sliced bread and y'all get all buthurt and defensive defending the games.

There is nothing to "win" I have my opinion and you attacked me and it just cause you disagree. Sounds pretty fanboyish to me:manny:
make up your mind :troll: Is it truth or opinion?
It's all opinion. I NEVER said killzone was a bad game. I have my opinion on the series which is held by a lot of gamers. And people got buthurt and wanted to defend it

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:mindblown: what the fukk are you talking about. I never said TLOU was average and I damn sure never said killzone,LBP or infamous were "terrible"

Y'all just have a problem with anyone saying Sony exclusives aren't the best shyt since sliced bread and y'all get all buthurt and defensive defending the games.

There is nothing to "win" I have my opinion and you attacked me and it just cause you disagree. Sounds pretty fanboyish to me:manny:

It's all opinion. I NEVER said killzone was a bad game. I have my opinion on the series which is held by a lot of gamers. And people got buthurt and wanted to defend it
I didnt attack your opinion. I made a statement that killzone didnt gain popularity due to the learning curve being to high and the gunplay taking more skill than other fps.

You responded by calling it a generic shooter that only offered pretty graphics, then listed a bunch of other games talking about it not having the smoothness of cod, the story of halo and the large destructive environment of battlefield.

I bring up how killzone plays nothing like any of those games, nore does it try to play like those games.

At no point do you bring up personal experiences with the game, just other peoples opinion.

You have called lpb, infamous and killzone garbage on multiple occasions, lets not act brand new.

I have no problem with people voicing an opinion on a game, I dont care if someone hated a sony exclusive, but to not have played a game or give it A fair chance but still form a very vocal opinion is silly and stannish to me.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Dont waste time debating with these fools. The fact these clown ass nikkas are attempting to claim Killzone 2 as the best game this gen proves how retarded these nikkas are. They likely haven't played for years, yet they will act as if the game is the best thing since sliced bread. The game is trash, yet they will defend it to the death just to push their bullshyt fanboy agenda. Meanwhile, these same clowns that act as if Killzone 3 is the game to crush the buildings wont even post in the official thread! Instead these clowns would rather spam the board with killzone nonsense in every other Xbox One game thread.

Just ignore them, or post a funny gif when they post. Especially Fatboi, 5noman, or any of the other blatant Sony trolls. They are not here for logical discussions, they're simply clowns.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Just ignore them, or post a funny gif when they post. Especially Fatboi, 5noman, or any of the other blatant Sony trolls. They are not here for logical discussions, they're simply clowns.
I just got a question for you. Why do only xbox clown ass nikkas call people stans for not shytting on sony?

I can post in threads going back and forth with fatboi1, rekkapryde, and mr somebody about the bullshyt sony is pulling going into next gen but them nikkas never call me a stan or fanboy or anything. I have nikkas like you dappin me up and agreeing with me when im shytting on sony but the minute I say some shyt about a sony exclusive not being complete trash I get called a stan by Microsoft stans

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I just got a question for you. Why do only xbox clown ass nikkas call people stans for not shytting on sony?

I can post in threads going back and forth with fatboi1, rekkapryde, and mr somebody about the bullshyt sony is pulling going into next gen but them nikkas never call me a stan or fanboy or anything. I have nikkas like you dappin me up and agreeing with me when im shytting on sony but the minute I say some shyt about a sony exclusive not being complete trash I get called a stan by Microsoft stans

Listen negro, i'm not getting into a back and forward with you. This is a thread about Titan Fall, yet you and these other clown ass Sony idiots have been going back and forth with Meach for 5 pages about fukking Killzone 2, a game NO ONE CARES ABOUT.

If you think Killzone 2 is the best shooter this game so be it. Just realize you ARE IN THE MINORITY. Most people, including myself, think the game is trash.
(yes I have played it) Sorry to have to break reality to you.

And for the record, even a broken clock is correct twice a day so don't pat yourself on the back too hard for receiving a dap from me.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Dont waste time debating with these fools. The fact these clown ass nikkas are attempting to claim Killzone 2 as the best game this gen proves how retarded these nikkas are. They likely haven't played for years, yet they will act as if the game is the best thing since sliced bread. The game is trash, yet they will defend it to the death just to push their bullshyt fanboy agenda. Meanwhile, these same clowns that act as if Killzone 3 is the game to crush the buildings wont even post in the official thread! Instead these clowns would rather spam the board with killzone nonsense in every other Xbox One game thread.

You a funny nikka breh...

Please post where anyone said KZ2 was the best game this gen..
That title belongs to another Sony exclusive name The Last of Us.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sales aside, does 360 have any exclusives they can put up against franchises like infamous, killzone, uncharted, last of us? i mean, especially if you take away their ability to mention halo or gears of war, does the 360 have any exclusives worth playing? i mean, i understand the majority of xbots are on call of duty but goddamn

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Listen negro, i'm not getting into a back and forward with you. This is a thread about Titan Fall, yet you and these other clown ass Sony idiots have been going back and forth with Meach for 5 pages about fukking Killzone 2, a game NO ONE CARES ABOUT.

If you think Killzone 2 is the best shooter this game so be it. Just realize you ARE IN THE MINORITY. Most people, including myself, think the game is trash.
(yes I have played it) Sorry to have to break reality to you.

And for the record, even a broken clock is correct twice a day so don't pat yourself on the back too hard for receiving a dap from me.
I made a post about about titan fall, nikkas like meech didnt wanna talk about that game, they wanted to talk about killzone.

This thread isnt about titan fall, its a poor attempt at downplaying it.

I didnt say killzone 2 was even best fps the year it came out, shyts not perfect, thats why they had to update it 100 times.

But I dont think its complete trash and a irrelevant series.

Stan ass nikkas like you would rather crack jokes than talk about games tho so carry on

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sales aside, does 360 have any exclusives they can put up against franchises like infamous, killzone, uncharted, last of us? i mean, especially if you take away their ability to mention halo or gears of war, does the 360 have any exclusives worth playing? i mean, i understand the majority of xbots are on call of duty but goddamn

You probably wouldn't understand... When you have amazing online you just enjoy it... Yall out here like eff it I need some new free games