Xbots Please............

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:wtf:

I told you I played the game. I wouldn't be talking about it if I didn't. Everything I've said in this thread has been echoed by both reviewers and other gamers. Y'all just have a problem with differing opinions. Just cause you liked the game it means that anyone who doesn't is wrong or lying? That's not how it works.
Alright, yo played the game, you didnt like it, so why do you talk about it more than nikkas that did like it?

If someone is excited about a game and im not, I dont try to convince anyone why the game is shyt everytime its brought up.

You say you played the game and it felt laggy. Then you start comparing it to other fps that play nothing like killzone. And trying to make points that it doesnt do certain things other fps do, when its not trying to do those things. Your making your self look like youve never played the game and everytime someone question your time spent with the game you bring up reviews.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
:usure:

And the fact that the devs had to advertise KZ3 as "less laggy" should tell you about how plenty of people felt about the controls.

Doing nothing new is damn near every FPS that comes out. None do much new. And you found one quote saying the characters and story were boring but I posted many others that say other wise.

Just stop. You either haven't played it or haven't played enough to talk about it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Alright, yo played the game, you didnt like it, so why do you talk about it more than nikkas that did like it?

If someone is excited about a game and im not, I dont try to convince anyone why the game is shyt everytime its brought up.

You say you played the game and it felt laggy. Then you start comparing it to other fps that play nothing like killzone. And trying to make points that it doesnt do certain things other fps do, when its not trying to do those things. Your making your self look like youve never played the game and everytime someone question your time spent with the game you bring up reviews.
:wtf: I commented on the game in this thread like everyone else.

You don't see me going out of my way to make threads about games/systems I don't like. That's a ps Stan exclusive.

I compared it to other fps shooters because it is a fps. I bring up the reviews because when I laid out my reasoning for liking other games better y'all acted like I was making stuff up. So I cited the fact that plenty of other people agree with my opinion.

I swear you stans are insecure as fukk. If you liked the game fine, I'm entitled to my opinion as well.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Doing nothing new is damn near every FPS that comes out. None do much new. And you found one quote saying the characters and story were boring but I posted many others that say other wise.

Just stop. You either haven't played it or haven't played enough to talk about it.
So do you think the ign reviewer never played the game?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka u serious? i played killzone 2. Outside of the gfx it's just another shooter. There is nothign memorable about this franchise at all.
Opinion is not fact. I had more fun with Killzone 2/3 than most other fps besides Halo.

Like I said, you're the type of nikka that is blinded by pretty looks...you're the equivalent of lil wayne fans, who thinks he's god gift to rap because of how much he sold.
:snoop: Now we talking about sales?? If this analogy is supposed to represent Killzone then you're wrong because Killzone isn't selling like the other shooters.

Killzone 2 had HORRIBLE mechanics when it came to aiming and moving....that fukkin input delay...smh. Like I said, nikkas ignore mechanics n shyt for looks...
That was my only gripe with the game and it basically was due to heavy acceleration that tried to replicate the feel of handling heavy guns. The input delay was patched and Killzone 3 fixed that control issue.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

I told you I played the game. I wouldn't be talking about it if I didn't. Everything I've said in this thread has been echoed by both reviewers and other gamers. Y'all just have a problem with differing opinions. Just cause you liked the game it means that anyone who doesn't is wrong or lying? That's not how it works.
I doubt you played the game.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:usure: u don't want to do that?? I made a premature Killzone 3 thread back on Sohh and I don't think that sat well with you. :skip:
That's cause you fukked it up

:ufdup:

Give me a few minutes, I'll cook something up.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:wtf: I commented on the game in this thread like everyone else.

You don't see me going out of my way to make threads about games/systems I don't like. That's a ps Stan exclusive.

I compared it to other fps shooters because it is a fps. I bring up the reviews because when I laid out my reasoning for liking other games better y'all acted like I was making stuff up. So I cited the fact that plenty of other people agree with my opinion.

I swear you stans are insecure as fukk. If you liked the game fine, I'm entitled to my opinion as well.
I still dont think youve played the game.

When I get called a stan that lets me know that I won and the conversation is over.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't pull shyt.

You did the same thing there. Couldn't refute the points I made about that game so you jumped to the "you have not played it" argument.
People refuted you countless times but like the troll you are you just deflect. You claimed you play games on your "cousin's" PSN. :dead:
:stopitslime: