Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I understand they wanted to clean up their game but pushing the game back to February was a mistake. If they released in 2021 I’m sure they would of sold much better and would of cleaned up awards wise.
Yupp should've released 21 and just put out a parch to clean anything up. Coming out in 22 was setting yourself up for failure.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I'm not acting like I was the biggest fan of Elden Ring, but it's better than God of War Ragnarok. And I love GoWR. It's an amazing story, but it doesn't have the sense of exploration that Elden Ring has. I got my ass handed to me by Margit. Said screw this I'm not ready for him, and I went and found a way around Stormveil Castle and came back on my own time. The game lets you do what you want to do. And no matter what anyone says, Elden Ring is a fantasy horror RPG, and I can appreciate that. GoWR, while I love it, it is a mostly guided experience. It has amazing performances, and it does deserve to win award for that.

The Best Acting in a Movie Game award for GoW :wow:

:troll:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I honestly enjoyed both games for what they were. Even Platinum'd both.
I knew either one was going to take the award.
I felt that Elden Ring had a better chance because of it's headstart over God of War.
At the end of the day, I game.
Some of these cats don't even have a game to play, but always got shyt to say while watching Youtube clips of shyt they wish they could. Lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I honestly enjoyed both games for what they were. Even Platinum'd both.
I knew either one was going to take the award.
I felt that Elden Ring had a better chance because of it's headstart over God of War.
At the end of the day, I game.
Some of these cats don't even have a game to play, but always got shyt to say while watching Youtube clips of shyt they wish they could. Lol

Imagine being able to play both of them this year :banderas:

Elden Ring winning just takes some of the sting off xbox having no games this year for them. They are just relieved they dont gotta see GoW take another award

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being an xbox stan in 2022

Top 10 upcoming Xbox Series X games not coming to PS5 and Switch

Let’s be real here for a second – it’s becoming clearer and clearer that Microsoft is beating Sony in the console wars right now. Of course, the best way to game is to have all the consoles – but the real winners between PS-only and Xbox-only fans are the Xbox crowd.

Top 10 upcoming Xbox Series X games not coming to PS5 and Switch (As of November 28, 2022)

1. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
Release Date: January 31, 2023
2. Fable
Release Date: TBA
3. State of Decay 3
4. Starfield
Release Date: H1 2023
5. Everwild
6. The Outer Worlds 2