Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So now y’all gone make corny time zone jokes cause i said “after” instead of “before”

That’s what y’all gone hold on to?
Is this my courtdog moment?

giphy.gif

Time zone stans. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We meant skill trees, nikka
Naw, y’all said it was the same.

Yall do this with all sony games. They do everything better than every other game all at the same time,

Sony stan’s have told me GOW has better exploration than the average Assasins creed game, Better combat than a souls game, now y’all said it did “metroidvania” progression better than fallen order” Better Story/Graphics than pretty much any other game ever.

If y’all truly believe all that then i understand why you stan sony so hard. How could you not fawn over this masterpiece of a game that does everything every other game does but better :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What is this random opinion supposed to prove other than the fact that opinions exist?

And I played on Series X at a blistering 60fps so there was no input lag and the combat felt good and responsive. Like Dark souls lite

12Tflops :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What is this random opinion supposed to prove other than the fact that opinions exist?

And I played on Series X at a blistering 60fps so there was no input lag and the combat felt good and responsive. Like Dark souls lite

12Tflops :blessed:

Because you would be writing the same exact thing if it weren’t on xbox lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because you would be writing the same exact thing if it weren’t on xbox lol
No TF it wouldn’t,

We already established in here the combat and progression are very different than the other aforementioned “movie games”

That stuff was a negative to y’all. It was a positive to me. Just like people were saying they wished GOW didn’t have any puzzles.

Some people like games with little resistance. They don’t want to get lost or frustrated with combat. I need that type of stuff in my games to stay engaged.

If Fallen Order didn’t have the “gamey” stuff in it, i’d hold it in the same regard as something like Control, or Tomb Raider, not for me :manny:

“Dark Souls lite metroidvania” is like the game of my dreams. Hope they really nail it with the sequel.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
No TF it wouldn’t,

We already established in here the combat and progression are very different than the other aforementioned “movie games”

That stuff was a negative to y’all. It was a positive to me. Just like people were saying they wished GOW didn’t have any puzzles.

Some people like games with little resistance. They don’t want to get lost or frustrated with combat. I need that type of stuff in my games to stay engaged.

If Fallen Order didn’t have the “gamey” stuff in it, i’d hold it in the same regard as something like Control, or Tomb Raider, not for me :manny:

“Dark Souls lite metroidvania” is like the game of my dreams. Hope they really nail it with the sequel.
Hollow Knight lookin ass