Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep your smilies bruh, my game of the year is obviously the one I'm in here arguing about which is Elden Ring an all time great game.

You laugh like Grounded is a bad game, I had more fun with Grounded than any TLOU game, mid ass Horizon, and these new God of War games because it is just a fukking video game that I play, not some fukking political statement or girl power or a fukking game that should be a fukking TV show.

People like you are the problem with gaming in general and why this industry is taking a fukking nosedive.

This 100 percent, as a game I had more fun playing grounded than a lot of those you listed while being just as engaged. I'll point out the fact that I'm using the words FUN and engaging.

Grounded was super engaging and fun, it didn't pull at heartstrings or try to have some deep captivating story but what it did do is pull you into a fun and open world.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This 100 percent, as a game I had more fun playing grounded than a lot of those you listed while being just as engaged. I'll point out the fact that I'm using the words FUN and engaging.

Grounded was super engaging and fun, it didn't pull at heartstrings or try to have some deep captivating story but what it did do is pull you into a fun and open world.
nikkas wanna laugh about a game that is actually fun to play and has damn near 10 million people who play it on a regular basis to hype of 'cinematic gaming experiences' that are boring as shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikkas wanna laugh about a game that is actually fun to play and has damn near 10 million people who play it on a regular basis to hype of 'cinematic gaming experiences' that are boring as shyt.

Games can be fun and cinematic, but honey i shrunk the kids though :umad:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't change the fact Grounded has a huge userbase and is gonna eventually make a lot of money once they put cosmetic DLCs and expansions to an already complete experience. You can act like it's mid all you want to, but aince all you care about is sales and numbers since that is all you ever post about. Grounded is a critical and commercial success. You can move all the goalposts that you want to though. :sas2:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Never played a GoW game. They never really interested me. Ragnarok, from what I've seen, is an excellent game, and I'm sure folks really fukk with the gameplay, story, etc. but Elden Ring was just so goddamn good, I have a hard time imagining how any game this year tops that.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Grounded is fun as fukk. I’m not buying a console to play it though. And that’s mainly because most of my friends are on PS, and I typically don’t do anything multiplayer with strangers. For me it’s like Zombies Ate My Neighbors back in the day. A fun as hell game that I can play with friends.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Doesn't change the fact Grounded has a huge userbase and is gonna eventually make a lot of money once they put cosmetic DLCs and expansions to an already complete experience. You can act like it's mid all you want to, but aince all you care about is sales and numbers since that is all you ever post about. Grounded is a critical and commercial success. You can move all the goalposts that you want to though. :sas2:
Sea of thieves the most successful new IP of last gen but that don’t “count” to them either :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm just waiting for the spin when a AAA Xbox 1st party title releases with a deep, captivating story and all you "GROUNDED IS MUH GOTY!!" nikkas start barking about how dope it is and forget all the shyt y'all said about the cherry picked Sony exclusives.

Funny how y'all are quiet on GT7, GoT, Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, and Horizon: Forbidden West since those aren't typically seen as cinematic games. Horizon is literally a post-apocalyptic open-world game with lite RPG elements more akin to a typical Ubisoft game like Ass Creed.

Xbots are so full of shyt. Every Sony exclusive is either too short, too expensive, too cinematic or too anti-consumer but games that are exactly the same as it on other platforms are somehow exempt from these critiques.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I'm just waiting for the spin when a AAA Xbox 1st party title releases with a deep, captivating story and all you "GROUNDED IS MUH GOTY!!" nikkas start barking about how dope it is and forget all the shyt y'all said about the cherry picked Sony exclusives.

Funny how y'all are quiet on GT7, GoT, Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, and Horizon: Forbidden West since those aren't typically seen as cinematic games. Horizon is literally a post-apocalyptic open-world game with lite RPG elements more akin to a typical Ubisoft game like Ass Creed.

Xbots are so full of shyt. Every Sony exclusive is either too short, too expensive, too cinematic or too anti-consumer but games that are exactly the same as it on other platforms are somehow exempt from these critiques.
Nobody GAF bout the games these nikkas talmbout
Xbots :mjlol:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Sea of theives more popular than any sony game you are currently stanning.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yep, just like they gassed GoTG and will likely gas Star Wars Jedi Survivor. You already saw how they switched up from Hellblade being a timed sony exclusive to now being an xbox exclusive. Very easy to dismiss entire genres when your preferred platform don’t really have it in abudance or high quality