Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What's it better at? :comeon:
It has better exploration, I enjoyed the bosses more, better world, tighter mechanics. It's better at being a VIDEO GAME bruh. Not to mentiom the co-op and PVP mechanics. It's not even fukking close. Take them stan goggles off my guy.

I felt like I should be watching Ragnarok more than playing it, the stiff ass combat in that fukking game.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pot calling The Kettle Black Syndrome.

You try too hard in these threads everyday.
Cut it out.
Ya out here saying wild stuff, but the 1st to make threads about it.

It never fails

No one made a thread about the elden ring winning, Sony stans makes the thread and then acts like there is some secret group of xbox fans that are just hype because gow didn't win.

No one cares, yall turn it into a big deal and then when it blows up yall fall back to whatever puzzle piece kinda fits into yall narrative.
OP in shambles so he made a thread talking about xbox players are celebrating :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It has better exploration, I enjoyed the bosses more, better world, tighter mechanics. It's better at being a VIDEO GAME bruh. Not to mentiom the co-op and PVP mechanics. It's not even fukking close. Take them stan goggles off my guy.

I felt like I should be watching Ragnarok more than playing it, the stiff ass combat in that fukking game.
I stopped halfway through Ragnarock and just watched the end on youtube :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I stopped halfway through Ragnarock and just watched the end on youtube :manny:
I did too. It's a fukking movie game, I'm sick and fukking tired of movie games where I do just as much watching as playing. I'm sick of it. God of War was an action game with fluid combat, now the combat is stiff as boards.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did too. It's a fukking movie game, I'm sick and fukking tired of movie games where I do just as much watching as playing. I'm sick of it. God of War was an action game with fluid combat, now the combat is stiff as boards.

I like the combat in the newer games but I do agree with the part that you spend as much time watching the game as you do fukking playing it…and that’s where a lot of games have gone now to the point where ppl actually value the story over the gameplay when it comes to games…when the story should be the icing on the cake but not at the expense of gameplay…don’t get me wrong, I can definitely appreciate a good story but I will always prefer a game where you can jump right into great gameplay without it letting up…at the end of the day video games by definition are primarily 2 things—graphics and gameplay…everything else is cherries on top

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

GOW having "stiff" combat as a comparative to any Souls game is a wild ass opinion to have.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ya out here saying wild stuff, but the 1st to make threads about it.

It never fails

No one made a thread about the elden ring winning, Sony stans makes the thread and then acts like there is some secret group of xbox fans that are just hype because gow didn't win.

No one cares, yall turn it into a big deal and then when it blows up yall fall back to whatever puzzle piece kinda fits into yall narrative.
OP in shambles so he made a thread talking about xbox players are celebrating :mjlol:
Yeah this shyt is a reach, where are all these xbots celebrating elden ring just to spite GoW?
:stopitslime:

God of war is a great game, but elden ring deserved to win GOTY. This just sounds like fanboys projecting because they're mad GOW didn't win big.

:mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I like the combat in the newer games but I do agree with the part that you spend as much time watching the game as you do fukking playing it…and that’s where a lot of games have gone now to the point where ppl actually value the story over the gameplay when it comes to games…when the story should be the icing on the cake but not at the expense of gameplay
This is a narrative overran by ADHD muhfukkas and bots. There's anywhere from 20-60+ hours of game in Ragnorak. There's maybe 2-3 hours of cinematics throughout the whole game collectively. Ya'll clowns need to hop off it. Take those occasional 2-3 minute cinematics to take a bathroom break or eat your breakfast first.

Same fools that want to be pressing buttons from start to finish off a game be the same ones that complain about a game being button mashy.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this shyt is a reach, where are all these xbots celebrating elden ring just to spite GoW?
:stopitslime:

God of war is a great game, but elden ring deserved to win GOTY. This just sounds like fanboys projecting because they're mad GOW didn't win big.

:mjlol:

to be fair I’m also glad elden ring won for the fact some dudes would’ve been incorrigible if GOW won…it would’ve been worse than this forced thread made to drum up “controversy” lol