Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Rock lowkey added Like 3 more years of relevancy to the bloodline. Roman needs to retain
Roman is God tier. He'll probably be one of the best wrestlers of all time taking Hulkkk's place and being beside The Rock and Austin on mount Rushmore.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Roman is God tier. He'll probably be one of the best wrestlers of all time taking Hulkkk's place and being beside The Rock and Austin on mount Rushmore.

Most definitely. I wont be mad if he passes Bruno at this point... they need to hurry up and draft Nia to smackdown and have her body Bailey the PLE after mainia to become new womens champ... Zilla and Solo new smackdown champs....Jimmy can just do Jimmy things.... ☝🏾

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Most definitely. I wont be mad if he passes Bruno at this point... they need to hurry up and draft Nia to smackdown and have her body Bailey the PLE after mainia to become new womens champ... Zilla and Solo new smackdown champs....Jimmy can just do Jimmy things.... ☝🏾
I think Jacob and Solo would be fire. I'd put them against AoP for SS. 🤩

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think Jacob and Solo would be fire. I'd put them against AoP for SS. 🤩

That would be even better. Jacob and Zilla debuting... fukk it since everyone is saying avengers endgame... bring out Gorillas of Destiny and Hikaleu. Brong Nia for Mama Rhodes....Just have them all beat the shyt out of Cody, Seth, John Cena, Stone Cold, Goldust, Brandi and Mama Rhodes as the camera fades to black :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damien needs a failed cash in, because like most MITB winners they'll pop for the win and then not give a shyt after. Are we really acting like we want a Priest title run?:mjlol:
fukk no. Surprised to hear you say that though :ehh: