Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I thought when he put Seth in the sharpshooter he was gonna tell the ref to ring the bell :mjlol:

But yeah if he's able to do whatever he wants then what's stopping him from immediately challenging Cody for the title if he does indeed win it tonight :lupe:
He'll probably pull that move later this year. That or just say that he never evoked his rematch clause from 2013 when he lost the belt to John Cena. If anyone else besides us remembers that far back.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It was the Bloodline story with Roman and Sami on a national network Fox. Nobody was filling arenas to see whatever Raw was doing unless Roman showed up.
I agree on the Bloodline Story but that story eventually got cold

But after that it hasn’t been solely Roman

They just sold out 15 times in a row & Roman hasn’t been on most of them shows

I’m not discredited him I’m saying he’s a piece of the overall reason why

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Bet..

Hogan
Austin
Rock
Cena
Savage
Warrior
Bret
Brock
Batista
HHH
Danielson

I named 11 and didn’t include HBK, Taker, Eddie, Benoit or Punk
:russ::russ::russ:

Warrior held the title once for 7 months and didn't beat anyone notable.

Bryan's only meaningful title reign lasted 6 months in 2018-2019 and he didn't have 1 title match against a major star other than the rematches against AJ Styles.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe if these marks weren't incessantly chanting CM Punk for a pre-show, they'd have some energy saved up for the actual event :skip:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bet..

Hogan
Austin
Rock
Cena
Savage
Warrior
Bret
Brock
Batista

HHH
Danielson

I named 11 and didn’t include HBK, Taker, Eddie, Benoit or Punk
I think when we look back overall Roman will be more significant than the bolded. Possibly even Cena.

This is basically the most cinematic the industry has ever been and made it's impact. Kinda like how Heyman said it's just so far on the opposite side of ECW that it sticks out so much as it's own vibe.

As an actor Roman got a lot more range/charisma and backstory additionally that will play a part outside of the WWE imo.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I think when we look back overall Roman will be more significant than the bolded. Possibly even Cena.

As an actor Roman got a lot more range/charisma and backstory additionally that will play a part outside of the WWE imo.
Think he'll surpass Cena too when it's all said, could even argue he already has. Ultimately, I think what it'll hurt Cena is that we never got that main event heel run and fans clamored for for YEARS. Hell, took us over 5 years to finally get the Roman heel turn, and who knows if that even happens if Covid never happened.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:russ::russ::russ:

Warrior held the title once for 7 months and didn't beat anyone notable.

Bryan's only meaningful title reign lasted 6 months in 2018-2019 and he didn't have 1 title match against a major star other than the rematches against AJ Styles.

There's no way HHH, Batista, Brock, Savage should be on that list either. The only ones with definitively better championship runs than Roman from either a business or match quality standpoint are HulKKK, Austin, Rock, Cena, Bret, Shawn

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I feel the street fight should start the show. It would put time between that and bloodline rules, which are basically doing to be the same style of match.