Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He already started abusing his power and threatened to fire the ref last night
I know. I'm not a big fan of it. The Rock might as well go into zany super villain mode tonight and tell the ref if he counts Roman's shoulders down, then the ref will not only be out of a job, but his wife will be too, and their kids will get demoted back to kindergarten. Oh, and their family pets will become lab animals! And The Rock will buy their house, burn it, and piss on its ashes for good measure (word to Shooter McGavin.)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I know everyone doesn’t get a special entrance but some were severely lacking

Thought at least Gunther would get one

They blew the budget on outfits. Did you see everyone's attire last night? Looked like the Met Gala out there. :mjlol:

Makes me wonder if Seth, Cody, and Roman have gear set aside for Night 2 or they were just told, "Wash your outfits, you're wearing them again tomorrow."

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nightmare Family? :lupe:
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know. I'm not a big fan of it. The Rock might as well go into zany super villain mode tonight and tell the ref if he counts Roman's shoulders down, then the ref will not only be out of a job, but his wife will be too, and their kids will get demoted back to kindergarten. Oh, and their family pets will become lab animals! And The Rock will buy their house, burn it, and piss on its ashes for good measure (word to Shooter McGavin.)
I thought when he put Seth in the sharpshooter he was gonna tell the ref to ring the bell :mjlol:

But yeah if he's able to do whatever he wants then what's stopping him from immediately challenging Cody for the title if he does indeed win it tonight :lupe:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If I was Damien Priest I would've cashed in the briefcase. Become the people's champ. Señor People's Champ, papi. :whew:
Damien needs a failed cash in, because like most MITB winners they'll pop for the win and then not give a shyt after. Are we really acting like we want a Priest title run?:mjlol: