Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Only thing GUNTHER has going for him is that the way his loss played out, had he just finished the job instead of playing around and antagonizing Sami's wife, he'd still be champion. He can write it off by saying he lost focus, got out of character and got a reality check that results in him recommitting himself to the mission (and thus being even more brutal on people).

As for Jey? I don't know.
Jimmy should have won, though. Jimmy may as well not even have a job if the Usos aren't gonna be a thing.

Sami turning into SuperCena, kicking out of all them powerbombs was corny though. I didn't like how that looked for Gunther. They should have done it more as a shock/surprise finish IMO.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Sami turning into SuperCena, kicking out of all them powerbombs was corny though. I didn't like how that looked for Gunther. They should have done it more as a shock/surprise finish IMO.

I didn't like it either, but Sami historically has been way more resilient than he should be. I think the ONLY thing that saved it was that GUNTHER would just do a big move and not even go for a pin, which is completely outside of the character he's established as far as "don't lose focus, and unload the chamber when the weakness is there." This is the only way I can make it make sense in my head :yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I didn't like it either, but Sami historically has been way more resilient than he should be. I think the ONLY thing that saved it was that GUNTHER would just do a big move and not even go for a pin, which is completely outside of the character he's established as far as "don't lose focus, and unload the chamber when the weakness is there." This is the only way I can make it make sense in my head :yeshrug:
It's not that deep. Gunther fukked up and lost, the end.