Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
How many times you need to be called a fakkit before you get the picture, fakkit

How bout you grow up and not use hate words you def don’t say other than on a keyboard?

I promise you, using those words does not make you look cool. Don’t be ignorant anymore.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I really hope The Rock doesn't become another CEO, Owner, General Manager, etc. figure who is drunk with power and abuses it. That sort of angle has been done so many times now, it's reached brobdingnagian levels of humdrum.
I don't think he will but he'll definitely expand on the Samoan Dynasty bringing fresh new stories.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I really hope The Rock doesn't become another CEO, Owner, General Manager, etc. figure who is drunk with power and abuses it. That sort of angle has been done so many times now, it's reached brobdingnagian levels of humdrum.
With The Rock it’s believable

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
That Sami/Gunther match didn’t feel anywhere near as special as his previous ones. I blame most of that on Sami being cold, Their feud being cold, and nobody really being invested in it.

I’ve said from the start it should’ve been Sheamus to beat him but Gable would’ve been the better choice than Sami at this point.

Guessing Gable is going heel soon though.
Nah

For me This was really a Brock/Taker situation where we were like taker isn’t losing so there’s no real investment

We spent all wrestlemanina build discussing if Gunther should vacant the IC after he beats Sami lmaooooo

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
How bout you grow up and not use hate words you def don’t say other than on a keyboard?

I promise you, using those words does not make you look cool. Don’t be ignorant anymore.
You not a fággot dawg. You just post and have the mannerisms of a gay ass bıtch and actively participate in homosexual activities.
full

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Before night two kicks off..since Jey Uso won and Gunther finally lost that belt..what is gonna be done to push and promote them? Everyone thinks Gunther should move up to main event status..ok...as a guy who comes up short though? Jey Uso? When is he getting a belt..too over not to have one....

Only thing GUNTHER has going for him is that the way his loss played out, had he just finished the job instead of playing around and antagonizing Sami's wife, he'd still be champion. He can write it off by saying he lost focus, got out of character and got a reality check that results in him recommitting himself to the mission (and thus being even more brutal on people).

As for Jey? I don't know.
Jimmy should have won, though. Jimmy may as well not even have a job if the Usos aren't gonna be a thing.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Is there a slammy thread or nah?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Jey gotta get in the lab and develop some grappling skills and he's a main eventer. He just can depend on his opponent to carry that load.

PAUSE :dame:

Jimmy is a just way more sloppier Jey

PAUSE :dame: