Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That Sami/Gunther match didn’t feel anywhere near as special as his previous ones. I blame most of that on Sami being cold, Their feud being cold, and nobody really being invested in it.

I’ve said from the start it should’ve been Sheamus to beat him but Gable would’ve been the better choice than Sami at this point.

Guessing Gable is going heel soon though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Before night two kicks off..since Jey Uso won and Gunther finally lost that belt..what is gonna be done to push and promote them? Everyone thinks Gunther should move up to main event status..ok...as a guy who comes up short though? Jey Uso? When is he getting a belt..too over not to have one....

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I really hope The Rock doesn't become another CEO, Owner, General Manager, etc. figure who is drunk with power and abuses it. That sort of angle has been done so many times now, it's reached brobdingnagian levels of humdrum.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Before night two kicks off..since Jey Uso won and Gunther finally lost that belt..what is gonna be done to push and promote them? Everyone thinks Gunther should move up to main event status..ok...as a guy who comes up short though? Jey Uso? When is he getting a belt..too over not to have one....
They got a show in Germany 3 weeks after Summerslam. He’s either taking or defending one there fasho.