Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Night one was very mid

I'm glad they're not trying to squeeze everybody and their mother onto the card like they had in the past, that's one of the worst decisions Vince has ever made, not everybody deserves to be on the Wrestlemania card.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I have not watched wrestling in like 15 years but when went to the event, I expected more pyro and better entrances. Raw back in the day had a bigger budget

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
IMG-5254.jpg
Explain this to me as if I was five :jbhmm: The wrestlers come up with ideas and the producers "write it"?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
How yall feeling about night one?

I wish Sammi and Gunther match was a little longer. It was a great wrestling match.

The main event delivered too, even though it could've been couple minutes shorter. The Rock looked better than a clusterfukk of him versus Cena.

The rest of the matches were skippable. R-Truth winning tag team match was a feel good moment, other than couple cool spots the match was stupid and all over the place.

The Usos match? I am tired of these two. They are going nowhere. They were interesting a year ago, now it's just same shyt over and over with million superkicks in the match.

The production quality is a great. They can make mediocre matches look cooler than they are.

The production quality overall was horrible to me. The ad vomit everywhere is the worst thing TKO has brought to WWE.

The event didn't feel big or "epic" last night.. the ads didn't help, also no special entrances besides Rock's. The stage lacks in comparison to last year's. There was something missing IMO that didn't give it that Mania feel.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Cody goes thur all the odds gets the shyt beat out of him survives the bloodline, rock, hayman, etc etc wins than priest cashes in and beats him in 3 seconds

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Rock use to throw kicks and punches with swag. I noticed he doesn’t shake his leg or shake his hand (double pause) while doing those anymore.. just straight up punches and kicks

I couldn’t tell if Reigns spearing Rock would set up a turn tonight or not since Rock didn’t sell that it happened

I was Amazed that he could pull off The Peoples Elbow like it was 98:ehh: