Wow. California black ADOS residents might be getting $223,200 per person in reparations.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m gonna keep it real with you and some of you won’t like this… if this ever passed, CACs will burn the country down first before anyone receives a dime.

It would be jan 6th on steroids. So you better be willing to fight first before the checks ever clear.

These CACs will cut their own nose before we get a dime.
Aren’t you African?
:jbhmm:
You’re adding nothing new to our convo over here. Perhaps you should continue creating threads on how you can curve the cac infiltration culture among those in your country.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
My grandmother and I were just talking about this last Saturday. She lives in North Sacramento, works with a black civic group in Sacramento and is acquainted with one of the headliners of this reparations task force, who is an ex-Panther (as is my grandma)...

My grandma is under the impression that this will come to pass. Of course there will be roadblocks challenging this but based on her own work in the city and her real acquaintance with one of the women, she's confident...

The details are still far from being decided but she said she's heard that current black residents of California will qualify, not former, and they'll validate this thru tax records. She said there's too many expat Black Californians like myself for them to pay out---->it isn't decided yet but she said that's what she's heard the lean is...

Also said that part of the reparations will be protections and shyt signed into law that may include land or education grants. I'm definitely calling her this weekend to see if she has any updates...

God bless ur grandma for the work she does.:banderas:

imagine being a relative to a former panther :mjcry:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America isn’t ready yet. give it to 2028 at the earliest. there’s still a lot of Fascist old boomers that gotta die out before we can start doing that. but i agree with Newsome he’s him, and if he could do something like this nationwide i would vote for him in a second.
I'm in California, it's not the "Fascist old boomers" we need to worry about.

It's the Liberal and Conservative Gen X and Millenials we need to worry about.

The Liberal who says "How will we fund it ? Can you wait a while ? Are you certain?"
the one that always wants you to "Take your time" when it comes to Liberating Black/African
peoples and giving them what they're owed.

Then there's the conservative who would rather NO ONE gets ANYTHING.

But both are fine when the "Person" in question is a corporate citizen being given
the funds they deserve.

I've interacted with both these types and Martin Luther King couldn't be anymore accurate in his descriptions
of these individuals.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I'm going to assume that this is for people who have true ancestral roots in the State of California and not just people who happen to live in Cali or was/is a few generations born in Cali but their ancestral roots lies in the South 🤷🏾‍♂️.

For example, a person who's family tree all started in California with every generation being born and raised in Cali, not someone who has Southern/Northeast ancestral roots but maybe their past few generations of family members (including themselves) were born and raised in California.

So shyt it may not be much Black folks in Cali who have their natural roots/family tree that all started and began with one man and one woman in California, basically meaning where YOUR bloodline truly began and not just recent generations (40s, 50s, 60s, etc).

Yes your immediate family and such within the past and current gens may have all been born and raised in California but is that where your bloodline truly began?

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to assume that this is for people who have true ancestral roots in the State of California and not just people who happen to live in Cali or was/is a few generations born in Cali but their ancestral roots lies in the South 🤷🏾‍♂️.

For example, a person who's family tree all started in California with every generation being born and raised in Cali, not someone who has Southern/Northeast ancestral roots but maybe their past few generations of family members (including themselves) were born and raised in California.

So shyt it may not be much Black folks in Cali who have their natural roots/family tree that all started and began with one man and one woman in California, basically meaning where YOUR bloodline truly began and not just recent generations (40s, 50s, 60s, etc).

Yes your immediate family and such within the past and current gens may have all been born and raised in California but is that where your bloodline truly began?
california is a relatively new state. most migrated after ww2.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So it’s not being recommended just economist making a prediction?
They basically formed a committee to figure out how possible it is to pay reparations. They asked some economist to come up with a number and this is what they came up with.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
california is a relatively new state. most migrated after ww2.
By migration, which means it might not be many Black people in California that'll qualify because their ancestral roots did not begin in California but elsewhere.

If looking at it from a past and current/born and raised in California generational perspective possibly so, but from an ancestral perspective likely not.

It depends on what the basis and qualifications/disqualifications of what reps would be in California.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I'm in California, it's not the "Fascist old boomers" we need to worry about.

It's the Liberal and Conservative Gen X and Millenials we need to worry about.

The Liberal who says "How will we fund it ? Can you wait a while ? Are you certain?"
the one that always wants you to "Take your time" when it comes to Liberating Black/African
peoples and giving them what they're owed.

Then there's the conservative who would rather NO ONE gets ANYTHING.

But both are fine when the "Person" in question is a corporate citizen being given
the funds they deserve.

I've interacted with both these types and Martin Luther King couldn't be anymore accurate in his descriptions
of these individuals.

Even when the demographics are shifting there’s something to worry about with these dudes .

Can never have peace :mjcry:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Some of y’all better pack your bags and head to Cali to get your bag.
:ufdup:

What’s the residency timeline and stipulation to receive what’s owed to us? Im in AZ, but I might have to rent me a cheap ass apartment that I’ll never actually live in.
:jbhmm:

You see… If THIS actually happens, THESE are the politicians that we vote for. IF/when checks are cleared in California, I will strongly consider supporting Gavin Newsome for President. IF this picks up steam and gains traction across the country, I will support whichever political party or any particular candidates that are responsible for genuinely pushing it. Democrat, Republican, Green Party, doesn’t matter. They’ll have my vote.

As of now, Cali is the only government that seems to be truly committed to it, or even mentioning it.

Last edited: