Wow. California black ADOS residents might be getting $223,200 per person in reparations.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
If it happens they paying them to move out. Ain't no way in hell I would continue to stay in Cali unless I'm already living Upper Middle class. Blue collar folks should jet! Gangs and other crimes should stay. 'Bout to be a lot of money in them streets.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Somehow the spending habits of reparations are a cause of concern but a $16 billion crypto scam is a business write off

And an apology

:mjlol:
“sorry guys, I ruined the financial stability of thousands of households but we gotta employ the SEC watchdogs and IRS on the Cali FBAs and their 200K bc you know how THEY are with money”
:mjpls:

:mjtf:

Daps
Let’s hope that when you get your cut of the reparations bag that you will use yours in ways beneficial to your family, also start a financial investment pool or outreach program within your community to highlight the benefits of financial literacy. and not worry about how or what another person intends to use with their funds (based on preconceived notions that fit a narrative) bc honestly, the spending “habits” of others are none of your business.

I’m sure when you’re watching sports or commenting in The Coliseum, you don’t concern yourself with billions of revenue generated and dispersed that show an unequal return of investment for black athletes or how the NFL/NBA league owners, spend their money bc they definitely aren’t spending it to develop black communities, even though that’s where the representation of their players are from.
The owners and investors are not obligated to invest in black communities. Are the hockey team owners investing in Appalachia?

I don’t support this idea that we are helpless people who are incapable of improving our lives without someone holding our hands, and bringing things to us. That is not to say reparations aren’t owed solely based on the fact our ancestors were enslaved, but to say money will resolve a lot of our issues is intellectually dishonest.

People have to take initiative as individuals to improve their lives. I am not supporting people who make no effort. For the brehs who studied, got an education, and are searching for work every day, or working their way up at a blue collar job, they get my support. For the women who couldn’t afford one child, but chose to have more, not so much. The same goes for brehs who irresponsibly get multiple women pregnant. Money isn’t going to stop that behavior. Money isn’t going to stop brehs from killing each other over beef.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If they actually start cutting those checks, I'll give the Democrats out there their props, but I wouldn't be surprised if this forever 'got stuck' in the 'study' and 'recommendation' phase
i actually think they'll approve something, but it's going to get struck down the way AA has and student debt relief, there are too many loopholes in which the legality of a program like this can be attacked, from both those who would stand to benefit if qualifications were relaxed (ie being 1/4 black) as well as the good ol racists

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Didnt Asians at one point in time get really favorable "loans" that had no penalties that they could basically pay back anytime?

Isn't that a hand out?

:lupe:

Or is it an investment since they not brehs
Would yall call them lazy for that? :lupe:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Again, Thankfully you’re not on the Reparations Financial Distribution Oversight Committee of Coli Concerns Vol. 244566556776656 of modern sterotypes, narratives and assumptions that have no impact offline.

Or are you self designating for all distributors to report to you their spending habits along with income statements, billing records, financial statements, bank transactions and enact a policy of daily limit spending to $25 per day?
Doin way too much.

But you know what, those who do fukk it off in this imaginary situation then that’s on them if they wanna give it back to the white man. I do believe most won’t.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's amazing positioning for Newsom, his weakness as a national candidate is his rep as some ultra liberal wacko among Southern voters, what better way to reach black southern voters than to say "look, i tried in earnest to implement a reparations program, but they didn't let me, so wait until i'm president, i got you :troll: "

believe in a state that killed affirmative action in the 90's, long before any other state even thought about it...a state that just voted to uphold a racially biased cash bail system, a state full of asians and whites who smile as allies but absolutely abhor and vote down measures that aim to take race into account "we WaNT iT To be mErIT BasEd"

color me skeptical, the US has shown me who it is too many times
California is not about to pay the equivalent of the state expenditure to 6% of the population.

This is a big jerkoff. The U.S as it exists demographically will never pay reparations.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The owners and investors are not obligated to invest in black communities. Are the hockey team owners investing in Appalachia?

I don’t support this idea that we are helpless people who are incapable of improving our lives without someone holding our hands, and bringing things to us. That is not to say reparations aren’t owed solely based on the fact our ancestors were enslaved, but to say money will resolve a lot of our issues is intellectually dishonest.

People have to take initiative as individuals to improve their lives. I am not supporting people who make no effort. For the brehs who studied, got an education, and are searching for work every day, or working their way up at a blue collar job, they get my support. For the women who couldn’t afford one child, but chose to have more, not so much. The same goes for brehs who irresponsibly get multiple women pregnant. Money isn’t going to stop that behavior. Money isn’t going to stop brehs from killing each other over beef.
Oh fuk no. Do you really think I’m reading all of this shyt from your c00n playbook? I know you hit every coli copy and paste cliche like you normally do . Don’t ever quote me; I interpret your posts as babble, automatically ignored.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
:myman:

@Ol’Otis and @getmoney310cpt

I catch you nikkas in Vegas at the MGM at the tables

Hey @Brooklynzson ” YOU SAID GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT, BEFORE I CAN BUY THE COLI, I GOT MONEY RIGHT , IM READY TO BUY”

ALL U MODS AND TRANNY /LGBT POSTERS CAN GET THE fukk OFF MY BOARD.. CHANGES COMING
See you there
But first I need a trip to Gucci store :blessed::blessed::blessed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doin way too much.

But you know what, those who do fukk it off in this imaginary situation then that’s on them if they wanna give it back to the white man. I do believe most won’t.
K. Again, your beliefs don’t apply to mine and neither does your insight apply to everyone in the reparations application. So where are you going with this back and forth?