Wow. California black ADOS residents might be getting $223,200 per person in reparations.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Probably limited to folks that's from there. That's good because that's my home.

But....

There will be consequences to printing all that money. Where will it come from?

But if anyone has the balls to do it, it's California

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i actually think they'll approve something, but it's going to get struck down the way AA has and student debt relief, there are too many loopholes in which the legality of a program like this can be attacked, from both those who would stand to benefit if qualifications were relaxed (ie being 1/4 black) as well as the good ol racists
A person who expressed pedo thoughts about underage teenage boys should have no place in this conversation . Your mental process is already fukked

Wouldn’t blame a teacher for catching a case :ehh:

:whoa:
Age of consent is 16 in Mississippi...:sas1:
Who knows what this statutory rapey bytch sizing up teenage boys would do with $232K, right @Rekkapryde using your finance formula for habits and tendencies??
:jbhmm::sitdown::huhldup:

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When will they cut the checks? Also, I wanna know how they gonna decide who qualifies to be compensated?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A person who expressed pedo thoughts about underage teenage boys should have no place in this conversation . Your mental process is already fukked

Who knows what this statutory rapey bytch sizing up teenage boys would do with $232K, right @Rekkapryde using your finance formula for habits and tendencies??
:jbhmm::sitdown::huhldup:
Dunno why you so charged up over not
wanting reparations money going back in the hands of crackaz. I don’t think that’s unreasonable. :ld:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dunno why you so charged up over not
wanting reparations money going back in the hands of crackaz. I don’t think that’s unreasonable. :ld:
Immediately did not read - a 30+ year old grown man starting his reply with “dunno” instead of “don’t know” is bound to be followed with bullshyt
:deadrose: :francis:
I almost had a flashback to my teenager and was about to type “Don’t reply to mommy with your slang text, use proper English” until I remembered where I was. 🤭

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
My grandmother and I were just talking about this last Saturday. She lives in North Sacramento, works with a black civic group in Sacramento and is acquainted with one of the headliners of this reparations task force, who is an ex-Panther (as is my grandma)...

My grandma is under the impression that this will come to pass. Of course there will be roadblocks challenging this but based on her own work in the city and her real acquaintance with one of the women, she's confident...

The details are still far from being decided but she said she's heard that current black residents of California will qualify, not former, and they'll validate this thru tax records. She said there's too many expat Black Californians like myself for them to pay out---->it isn't decided yet but she said that's what she's heard the lean is...

Also said that part of the reparations will be protections and shyt signed into law that may include land or education grants. I'm definitely calling her this weekend to see if she has any updates...

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full