Wow. California black ADOS residents might be getting $223,200 per person in reparations.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
fukk the excuses...if America can give reparations to the native Americans and Jews and Japanese for their stints and interment camps, they can give it to Black Americans.

The Black Holocaust has went on longer than all of that.

The only ones on that list that got Reparations was the Japanese...and that was like $20k for 80k people.

Big difference

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The only ones on that list that got Reparations was the Japanese...and that was like $20k for 80k people.

Big difference

indians n jews got paid

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
How do you determine who is ADOS?

My grandma says anyone who can trace to an enslaved ancestor; California will verify this lineage thru birth and tax records...

Her and I got into a (friendly) debate on where the line of demarcation to determine blackness is. She think anyone with an enslaved black ancestor is entitled to reparations. I think the requirement to prove blackness has to be tighter than that. Part of reparations is about we the descendants, who are black, who've had to survive under oppression post-abolition. If you aren't black today then you aren't suffering from the many different avenues that shyt on black people, and if you are more than three generations removed from a black ancestor, maybe even two, it really shouldn't matter if you had a black great-grand hundreds of years ago but don't have a recent black ancestor...

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
RUN ME MY BREAD!

Cali born and bred, reppin Pasadena and Inglewood, nikka :myman:

Cut the mf check. Along with Bank of America making it easier for Black People to get home loans, I'm trying to buy a couple properties and rent them hoes out :ufdup:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’m saying a lot of people on my moms side is native but a lot of people on my dad side is what you would call black. I’m dark. My grandma half Native American hair down her back.

What the fukk is "what you would call black"; "I'm dark"? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 you ashamed to demo as a black man, nikka?

What a weird ass post 😕 😆....