Wow. California black ADOS residents might be getting $223,200 per person in reparations.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is "what you would call black"; "I'm dark"? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 you ashamed to demo as a black man, nikka?

What a weird ass post 😕 😆....
I don’t identify as a color. I believe people belong to nations. Our was stripped it’s all I’m saying. I should trace my lineage.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How do you determine who is ADOS?
documentation. despite what people may think america keeps detailed records on black people. And really if you can trace your lineage back to like 1940 you're most likely FBA/ADOS, because only like less than 1% of black people then were immigrants.

birth certs
draft records
census
etc...

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
documentation. despite what people may think america keeps detailed records on black people. And really if you can trace you lineage back to like 1940 you're most likely FBA/ADOS, because only like less than 1% of black people then were immigrants.

birth certs
draft records
census
etc...

Im coming to the unbelievable realization that a lot of black people cannot do this. Its sad

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You were under the impression that most black people could do this?

At least 70%.. All of my friends i grew up with, I met their grandmother's at least. Now im hearing some brothers and sisters can't see past their mother, concerning their lineage. This shouldn't be..