Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Women follow the lead of the man she is with.

A woman takes on a mans family.

:russ:

-----------------------------

Race sucks. These white girls didn't ask to be born white, just as anyone else of any race.

I am problackness but I'd be lying if I said I hate "cacs" or anyone of any race simply because they are not black. I understand that white people today are benefitting from the ill-gotten gains of their progenitors, but I can't hate a person born today whose actions aren't racist, simply because they are not black. I can't help but see everyone as human first unless they prove otherwise...

Maybe thats how white people were able to subjugate pracrically the whole world, lack of empathy, greed and mindless hate. And other races embraced them not knowing what was in their hearts.

"They prowel the earth like ravenous wolves consuming everything in their path..." Pocohontas (whitewashed disney version)

I loved the then disney princesses as a kid but this is the one line I remebered through the years...

Its a conundrum, at least for me. As much as I crack jokes about bucking/wenching I honestly have mixed feelings about it.

Anyone else feel this way?

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
hmm, maybe because power comes from the group and the group that goes outside of itself to reproduce only ends up weakening itself over time, which is what we've seen happen in real life. you understand that to have a strong black community, you have to have black men and women raising strong families right? nah, you didn't know that til i explained it to you. the thing is, i actually do think a lot, and everyday. the problem is, people like you that excuse the shyt don't.
You types all that up like you said some profound. You’re simple minded one can argue the ones who do procreate w/ WW actually deter from growing white people. Which in return strengthens the BC but your mind obviously isn’t complex enough to grasp that because the birth rates for the black community isn’t low like that.But whatever keep dikk watching

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So what happens when he has to ingratiate himself with her white family?

Who says they have to? I think some of y'all have a warped generalized view of how people interact with one another.

On one hand, one of my oldest friends (we don't see eye to eye on a lot of shyt anymore) didn't HAVE to ingratiate himself into his BM's family at all. But being that her father had a car tinting business, was fond of him and wanted him to have way to support his family, he taught him how to tint before he graduated high school.

He ain't had a 'job' since he was 17 and has parlayed that trade into a commercial tinting company, is one of the most successful entrepreneurs I know and he ain't even with the bytch anymore.

:mjlol:

And it often works the other way around, which is what @Will Ross was getting at. Not every IR relationship fits within tragic framing of some token negro trying to awkwardly fit into to some tone deaf white bytches family while also being followed and jeered at in the streets by randoms. I would say that most don't. And being that the man is the head of the family it's usually going to be her doing the ingratiating herself with his family.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One white woman sacrificed herself so all c00ns could PAWG in peace. :wow:

If that is what they want to do.

I always laugh though when this subject comes up and we start mentioning who is down for the cause, etc. Then somebody brings up John Brown. Then even the most militant nikkas today look like c00ns standing next to him.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
one can argue the ones who do procreate w/ WW actually deter from growing white people. Which in return strengthens the BC
How-Many-Kids-Does-Diana-Ross-Have.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@SunZoo before I engage you any further, what race is your spouse/wife?

If that is what they want to do.

I always laugh though when this subject comes up and we start mentioning who is down for the cause, etc. Then somebody brings up John Brown. Then even the most militant nikkas today look like c00ns standing next to him.
Breh, you don’t need to explain yourself if you love white women. All these long drawn out posts aren’t necessary to justify it.