Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Yeah I personally couldn’t date one and definitely wouldn’t want to have kid with one.

I would feel guilt for having a kid who has to cope with part of their identity being the oppressor class and the other part being the oppressed. Now they have to look at political issues and ask themselves “do I want to let down my mom’s side of the family or my dad’s?” Then they have to wrestle with the fact that Dad’s side might be the right one but being on Mom’s side is more lucrative.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m simply not attracted to white women like that. I also grew up in all black neighborhoods my whole life. Chicago is segregated as fukk. I didn’t even interact with white people like that till I left. That said, if I wanted to get on these white hoes I would and. I could never though. It’s was always in the back of my head and my subconscious too that if I ever brought a white girl home... I mean Moms cool and respectful but would she would definitely be on some :usure: Our family pro black as fukk. My cousin married a white girlfriend and till this day we still call her Becky whenever she at get togethers...Her name not Becky. She just gotta hold that shyt:mjgrin:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Nah, grew up in the suburbs.

i know a lot of black men with white/latina wives and gfs. Although ive always liked my queens black, their relationships work and id say 60% of them arent c00ns.

Some of their wives/gfs are dope ppl too, down for the cause. Only downside is all of them at some point have to educate their significant other on racist shyt they aren't aware of.
what 'cause' are these white women 'down' for specifically?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Last time I dated a white girl, she said some slick racist shyt. I checked her on it and she said "I can't bring you around my friends if you're gonna be this militant". I had to drop her after that

shyt woke me up fr. White women aren't for us
this is what i'm talkin about. many if not most of them just outright don't want black people to bring up racism. they'd prefer it if black people just endured that shyt in silence for all eternity or acted like it didn't exist.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I can understand fukking them. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. We’re men and our dikks don’t discriminate.

But to consciously date them, have children with them and marry them? You’d have to be a damn fool, especially considering what’s been happening for the past 10 years.

If that hasn’t opened your eyes up then you deserve to get lynched by their family. :yeshrug:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
but surely you can refute what i posted though:jbhmm:surely you didn't just post some stupid reactionary shyt that has no real substance
Your post has no substance. Why the fukk does it matter to you who @Another Man fukking fr? Like think about it real hard how does that effect your life at all? Once again you sounding like a real ass broad right now.